Insolite Moroccan Pix

Because in Arabic it is a massive deal, damma is not a letter, therefore it should not be joined to any word, which means the “u” (damma) should join the letter above which it’s used, not the following one. i.e rabi3U

ask your AR teacher about it next time :wink:

I’m sorry if i troubled your mind :unsure:

no no i know exactly what you’re talking about, i think i was the one who confused you with the way i wrote darfu lmakan lol… i don’t actually see the difference as i read them both as the same thing.

7ashaaa what trouble… thanks for bringing it up

[quote=Madridista]hahahahahhahahaha good one :smiley:
i’ll add another one : not only moroccan women are lucky to have me :smiley: … russians and lebaneses too hhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]
hmmmm… :huh: Pity not all Russian and Lebanese women know u eh Mad for that to be true haha :dance:

But thanks for the pix they’re well funny haha :lol:

[quote=LallaAïcha]which version is yours? mine’s 9.0

dumbnut, there’s only ONE islam, and we follow the same one[/quote]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! :rofl:
Good one 3icha :clap:

I can’t believe Mad posted the men-lfouq/men-lte7t picture.
I can’t believe PB commented on it. :no:

I don’t quite understand the photo where the woman was praying in such an indecent clothing. Does anyone have an idea about the context?

[quote=Darija-Lover]I can’t believe Mad posted the men-lfouq/men-lte7t picture.
I can’t believe PB commented on it. :no:[/quote]
Well, believe it, the one who posted the old man kissing the old woman can post anything.
& believe it, cuz if i met that girl, that’s what i would say, since i only met her picture…i said what should be said.

@ mini
euuuhh true , but atleast the ones i know care about me :stuck_out_tongue: ( not like algerians i know :s always in fight with 'em hhhh )

@ doudi
wa ach ngoulk rah PB jawbk loooolll … en plus la 7aya2a fi ddine a khti

about the girl prayin … wa rak 3arfa les anti-islam ydiro ay7aja bach ytelfona 3la tri9 … walakine wlah lla kantlhom :@

[quote=Paperbird][quote=Darija-Lover]I can’t believe Mad posted the men-lfouq/men-lte7t picture.
Well, believe it, the one who posted the old man kissing the old woman can post anything.
& believe it, cuz if i met that girl, that’s what i would say, since i only met her picture…i said what should be said.[/quote]
say something :unsure:

[quote=Madridista]Ce truc est écrit sur le cartable d’une petite innocente fille au milieu d’une montagne , quel rapport pédagogique contextuel…Baazzz!

[img align=rich ]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2257/249/14/1179154481/n1179154481_325874_1577.jpg[/url][/quote]
Hahahha xD

[quote=Madridista]@ mini
euuuhh true , but atleast the ones i know care about me :stuck_out_tongue: ( not like algerians i know :s always in fight with 'em hhhh )

@ doudi
wa ach ngoulk rah PB jawbk loooolll … en plus la 7aya2a fi ddine a khti

about the girl prayin … wa rak 3arfa les anti-islam ydiro ay7aja bach ytelfona 3la tri9 … walakine wlah lla kantlhom :@[/quote]
haha dnt worry not Algerians r like that lol

really mini :stuck_out_tongue: is there a hope ¿¿¿¿¿¿

3am joo3 (hunger year) , that’s me when i was about 2 years or i think it’s 1,5…
i thought it’s a “happens-only’in-Morocco” to see a baby fighting a “komeera” that’s taller than him.

tell me, was i cute :^^:

[quote=Paperbird][quote=Paperbird][quote=Darija-Lover]I can’t believe Mad posted the men-lfouq/men-lte7t picture.
& believe it, cuz if i met that girl, that’s what i would say, since i only met her picture…i said what should be said.[/quote]
say something :unsure:[/quote]
Ana?

Would you REALLY dare tell a girl that?
If you do, you can do it in less direct terms… but honestly, telling a girl something like “I see your undies” is just as bad.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh meghriiiibi a sat lol

[quote=Paperbird]3am joo3 (hunger year) , that’s me when i was about 2 years or i think it’s 1,5…
i thought it’s a “happens-only’in-Morocco” to see a baby fighting a “komeera” that’s taller than him.

tell me, was i cute :^^:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj250/just-m-new/Koomeera.jpg[/quote]
Awwwww is that REALLY you?
Goul wellah

Tlabtiha sahla, Wellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :ok:

Witek witek, ya7lili, kenti zwin :smiley:

aaaaaaaaaaaaa , get away, u just want my komeera :cry:

hhhhhhhhhhhh u mean daba wella khayb hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mali chettou bach ngoul ki dayr
walakin qcha3tini, I was just trying to get him to defend himself and pretend he is still zwin so that I can see a photo
hhhhh