i need this translated please!!

ana lhadra harbat lya maaraft man golik a omri haja wahda bghitak taarfiha o taakdi manha biaani maamarni bghit chi had bhalakfik kolchi tbarkallah alik jamal forma wa dakaa allah ihafdak lwalidik o wlidatak lhassil rani tan bghik o .
bonjour kora hayahti lbarah maa howa makhadamch onssiti tifakia dyalna bssahtak allala .ana wla tay jini sam mano owlit makhlouaa otan chak imkan lama bkit taik frassi khassni ntghalab ala had lkadya lan ntssata chi nhar hadi hia dariba dyal lbghyane lmohim nti labass alik twahachtak bazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaf a omri mat nssaynich a hobi.

woww someone’s in lurrrve

what do you mean?? i need help with this please, some one help

• Wors ran away from my mouth, i can find nth to tell you my life, there’s one thing i want u to know & be sure of, that i’ve never loved someone like you, like u got everything, beauty, body, intelligence, may Allah protect you for your parents & your children…in a short word : i love you.
  • Good morning, i guess you had a good (naughty) night, cuz he wasn’t working & you forgot our treaty, good for you madame. i started to get jealous from him & i became frightened i think i don’t have self confidence anymore, i must beat this or i’ll get crazy someday. this is the tax of love, anyway, are you doing well, i miss you so much my life, do not forget me my love.

sbah alkhir mankdabch alik wliti khalaani riht tariktak mabkatch tat raiahni wliti tat kadbini wliti tat saghrini darajat dkhalia chak f rassi ma bkitch dair tika frassi bazzzzaf mais lmohim andi arfak tat bghini bazaf raki arfa ghlawtak andi gadach Aicha je t aime .

And help with this one please

its such a problem…because you want to tell someone i don’t want to help you spy if that is what they are doing, but you don’t really want them to tell you the details and explain themselves either :o

Amen, i was thinking of creating a page on FB to expose all spies & tell my Moros to watch their back !

This are conversations i found from my wife and another guy, i don’t speak moroccan so i don’t know what is says, now i pretty much know that she is cheating on my, thanx any way

That is not cheating, he’s saying all that, how can u tell she’s cheating when there’s no responde from her above !!

Moi aussi je t’aime w ktar ma katsawar,w khayfa latkhouni,w ila 7ta mchiti w dartiha ra matloum ghir rassek ,7it ana dak lwakt bkadr ma tanbghik gha nkarhak.lmohim ana ghir tan nabhak,kantmana tabka 3la hadak lwakt zwine li dawazna w madir 7ta 7aja li ana maghandirhach,ok?tanmout 3lik a 3omri,w mabghit 7ta wa7ed f had dania men ghirek,nta howa rajli w 7obi lwa7id,w hadchi kolo ma kaymna3ch anani nsawal 3la dakchi li men haki.kantmana tkoun fhamtini…

Khalid X 4 octobre, à 13:08
wallah laadim lama ghdarni naass flwakt li kant tan sain fik je t aime a omri samhi lia bazaf a 10h lyoum mat kaaich a omri

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 06:59
sbah alkhir mankdabch alik wliti khalaani riht tariktak mabkatch tat raiahni wliti tat kadbini wliti tat saghrini darajat dkhalia chak f rassi ma bkitch dair tika frassi bazzzzaf mais lmohim andi arfak tat bghini bazaf raki arfa ghlawtak andi gadach Aicha je t aime .

6 octobre, à 09:04 Signaler
Moi aussi je t’aime w ktar ma katsawar,w khayfa latkhouni,w ila 7ta mchiti w dartiha ra matloum ghir rassek ,7it ana dak lwakt bkadr ma tanbghik gha nkarhak.lmohim ana ghir tan nabhak,kantmana tabka 3la hadak lwakt zwine li dawazna w madir 7ta 7aja li ana maghandirhach,ok?tanmout 3lik a 3omri,w mabghit 7ta wa7ed f had dania men ghirek,nta howa rajli w 7obi lwa7id,w hadchi kolo ma kaymna3ch anani nsawal 3la dakchi li men haki.kantmana tkoun fhamtini.
Envoyé via Facebook Mobile

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 12:44
ana li mkalkni howa tahaja ma mkhabiha alik onti ma fahmanich bagha tssawli idan ma kainach tika a omri

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 12:52
tan nbghik a omri wakha khayfa mani tan balik ghadi nghadrak .
Retour à Messages

3 octobre, à 19:48 Signaler
Tbarkallah 3lik.merci 3la hadchi dati fiya lyoum.mabaghich tjawbni,3at lik chi 20 mara f dar w portable walakin ana li nastahel 7it tanbghik.

This is what i got, khalid is the guy and the one that says “signaler” is my wife, i would like to know what are they saying to each other,Please this is no joke, i got two kids with this woman. Thanx in advance

tan nbghik has omri Wakha khayfa mani tan Balik Ghadi nghadrak.

better to just talk to her man.

yeah, i was gonna say that…well…no i wasn’t, but i’m glad somebody did.

I already did, she says that those messages don’t mean anything and that he is just a friend, please help

That wasn’t cool of you, maotico. Removing your wife’s name, and giving the full name of the guy.
Edited.

well…a woman doesn’t say to her friend “i love you too & don’t u dare cheat on me”

[quote=Admin]That wasn’t cool of you, maotico. Removing your wife’s name, and giving the full name of the guy.
Edited.[/quote]
I did not remove the name of my wife i just copied what i found, her name is aicha

why don’t we switch this to private, message me & i’ll give u what u want.

daba hna ma binatna walo obagha thatini f mawkif sayaa lmohim la kanti bagha thassi b ton mari wach tay ghir mabakach tassli bya rah dalila hkat lya lmochkil kolo li tat aichih daba samhilya ta ana andi hyati mam mssalich lhad chi dyalak hna ma bintna ta alaka

Could some one help with this one please

come on guys, i need help here, please

i cant speak moroccan fluently, sorry!
kind of the translation, im not really sure, its not 100% correct!!!

there is nothing between us and you want to put me in a bad position, if u want to be with your husband, is he jealous? don’t call me no more, Dalila told me all the problems that you are living with now (basically, “the problems that you have”) im sorry, i have my life, im not prepared for the stuff with you (i.e. your problems), there is no relationship between us

not sure that the translation is correct!!!
but i tried