i need this translated please!!

s.h.a9iza, could you translate the other ones i posted please?

hey sorry, i saw this post REALLY late

if you still need them translated, post them below!

hope ur problems have sorted out!

To s.h.a9iza,

Moi aussi je t’aime w ktar ma katsawar,w khayfa latkhouni,w ila 7ta mchiti w dartiha ra matloum ghir rassek ,7it ana dak lwakt bkadr ma tanbghik gha nkarhak.lmohim ana ghir tan nabhak,kantmana tabka 3la hadak lwakt zwine li dawazna w madir 7ta 7aja li ana maghandirhach,ok?tanmout 3lik a 3omri,w mabghit 7ta wa7ed f had dania men ghirek,nta howa rajli w 7obi lwa7id,w hadchi kolo ma kaymna3ch anani nsawal 3la dakchi li men haki.kantmana tkoun fhamtini…

Khalid X 4 octobre, à 13:08
wallah laadim lama ghdarni naass flwakt li kant tan sain fik je t aime a omri samhi lia bazaf a 10h lyoum mat kaaich a omri

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 06:59
sbah alkhir mankdabch alik wliti khalaani riht tariktak mabkatch tat raiahni wliti tat kadbini wliti tat saghrini darajat dkhalia chak f rassi ma bkitch dair tika frassi bazzzzaf mais lmohim andi arfak tat bghini bazaf raki arfa ghlawtak andi gadach Aicha je t aime .

6 octobre, à 09:04 Signaler
Moi aussi je t’aime w ktar ma katsawar,w khayfa latkhouni,w ila 7ta mchiti w dartiha ra matloum ghir rassek ,7it ana dak lwakt bkadr ma tanbghik gha nkarhak.lmohim ana ghir tan nabhak,kantmana tabka 3la hadak lwakt zwine li dawazna w madir 7ta 7aja li ana maghandirhach,ok?tanmout 3lik a 3omri,w mabghit 7ta wa7ed f had dania men ghirek,nta howa rajli w 7obi lwa7id,w hadchi kolo ma kaymna3ch anani nsawal 3la dakchi li men haki.kantmana tkoun fhamtini.
Envoyé via Facebook Mobile

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 12:44
ana li mkalkni howa tahaja ma mkhabiha alik onti ma fahmanich bagha tssawli idan ma kainach tika a omri

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 12:52
tan nbghik a omri wakha khayfa mani tan balik ghadi nghadrak .
Retour à Messages

3 octobre, à 19:48 Signaler
Tbarkallah 3lik.merci 3la hadchi dati fiya lyoum.mabaghich tjawbni,3at lik chi 20 mara f dar w portable walakin ana li nastahel 7it tanbghik.

This is what i got, khalid is the guy and the one that says “signaler” is my wife, i would like to know what are they saying to each other,Please this is no joke, i got two kids with this woman. Thanx in advance

tan nbghik has omri Wakha khayfa mani tan Balik Ghadi nghadrak.

I’ll try, probably not a good idea for me to do this!!! the stuff in brackets is my input or an easier way of something.
the parts in bold is what i dont know!
double check with your wife, i could be getting the transaltion COMPLETELY wrong and you might be getting the wrong end of the stick!!

halid X 4 octobre, à 13:08
I swear i was no longer tired around the time i was calling you. i love you my dear, im so sorry, mat kaaich

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 06:59
good morning. i wouldnt lie to you, you’ve scared me because your manner doesnt let me relax anymore (basically, i dont relax with you now, because of your changed manner). You;ve started lying about me, you’ve started patronising me so much that I’ve started to doubt myself. I don’t trust myself anymore but the important thing is, i know you love me a lot, you know how important/precious you are to me. Aicha, I like/love you

6 octobre, à 09:04 Signaler
Me too, i like you more than you can imagine, im scared that you’ll trick me, and if you do go and do it you’ll only matloum yourself, because at that moment with the amount that i love you, i will hate you. the important thing is that i’m just warning you, i hope that the nice time we spent together will stay the same, and dont do anything that I wouldnt do, ok? i die for you (i.e. I love you crazy) and i dont want anyone in this world except you, your my man and my only love, and all of this does not stop me from asking you what i should rightfully know. I hope that you’ve understood
Sent through Facebook Mobile

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 12:44
What’s worrying me is that I’m not hiding anthing from you, and you don’t understand that, you want to say that there is no trust, my life (another way of saying my love)

Khalid X 6 octobre, à 12:52
I love you my dear even though you are scared of me, it seems to you (you think) I’m going to leave you

3 octobre, à 19:48 Signaler
Well done/thanks (sarcasm). thanks for everything that you’ve done for me today (sarcasm). you didnt want to answer my calls, i called your mobile and landline about 20 times but I deserve all of this because I like/love you

definitely ask your wife about this, “kanbarik” might also mean i like you
also, it seems that khalid is the one who is continuously saying i love you, but her, not so much
take it slow, dont do anything stupid, there must be a perfect explanation for this

ok im sorry to ask u again but this is the order of the emails, if you can do it again, thanx in advance

Khalid x 13 septembre 2010, à 21:42
ta ana tan mot alik a omri

Khalid x 14 septembre 2010, à 21:37
wa finak a hobi

wa finak a hobi

Khalid x 16 septembre 2010, à 23:13
ana lhadra harbat lya maaraft man golik a omri haja wahda bghitak taarfiha o taakdi manha biaani maamarni bghit chi had bhalakfik kolchi tbarkallah alik jamal forma wa dakaa allah ihafdak lwalidik o wlidatak lhassil rani tan bghik o bazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaf

Khalid x 17 septembre 2010, à 23:10
finak a hobi

Khalid x 24 septembre 2010, à 12:26
super photo diri lya chi tssawar kharine alhbiba

Khalid x 28 septembre 2010, à 14:02
twahachtak wakha nti tklabti alia fhad alyoumaine maaraft walo achno howa sabab allah aalam mais ana dima nbka nbghik mahma kano dorof aw alasbab

Khalid x 30 septembre 2010, à 17:35
bonjour kora hayahti lbarah maa howa makhadamch onssiti tifakia dyalna bssahtak allala .ana wla tay jini sam mano owlit makhlouaa otan chak imkan lama bkit taik frassi khassni ntghalab ala had lkadya lan ntssata chi nhar hadi hia dariba dyal lbghyane lmohim nti labass alik twahachtak bazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaf a omri mat nssaynich a hobi.
wallah laadim lama ghdarni naass flwakt li kant tan sain fik je t aime a omri samhi lia bazaf a 10h lyoum mat kaaich a omri

Khalid x 6 octobre 2010, à 19:52

Khalid x 6 octobre 2010, à 19:44
ana li mkalkni howa tahaja ma mkhabiha alik onti ma fahmanich bagha tssawli idan ma kainach tika a omri

Khalid x 6 octobre 2010, à 13:59
sbah alkhir mankdabch alik wliti khalaani riht tariktak mabkatch tat raiahni wliti tat kadbini wliti tat saghrini darajat dkhalia chak f rassi ma bkitch dair tika frassi bazzzzaf mais lmohim andi arfak tat bghini bazaf raki arfa ghlawtak andi gadach Aicha je t aime .

Please do not post the man’s full name.

Ok, again, i’ll try, but again i have to warn you, dont rely heavily on the translation
the bold parts is what im unsure about

K x 13 septembre 2010, à 21:42
I’m crazy about you as well

where are you my love?

Khalid x 16 septembre 2010, à 23:13
i didn’t know what to say (literally, words ran away from me) I didn’t know what to tell you, babe, there is one thing i want you to know one thing, make sure you know that I don’t want anyone like u, you have everything, tbarkallah alik (sort of meaning: may we be thankful to god) beauty and forma wa dakaa may your parents and future children be looked after by god (literal translation, its kind of a prayer to god, to always be there and look after the person and family) i like/love you and so much

Khalid x 17 septembre 2010, à 23:10
Where are you my love?

Khalid x 24 septembre 2010, à 12:26
super photo, send me a few other photos my love

Khalid x 28 septembre 2010, à 14:02
i’ve missed you even though you’re views have changed about me, these days I don’t understand anything, what is the reason? only god knows! but i i’ll always like/love you whatever the reasons and whatever happens

Khalid x 30 septembre 2010, à 17:35
hello, my world (basically meaning: your everything to me), yesterday because of the cold/flu he didnt work and you forgot our deal, bssahtak allala (literally: to your health miss, but in this context its sarcastic, trying to say basically, “thx(!)”) I’ve started getting ill from it and I’ve started to become anxious and i suspect that im no longer trusting myself, i need to get over this problem or i’ll go insane one day. this is what “love” does to you. the important thing is, are you ok? i’ve missed you so much babe, dont forget me my love. i swear, i was no longer tired around the time i was calling you. i love you dear/babe/love, im really sorry.

Khalid x 6 octobre 2010, à 19:52
i love u my love, even though ur scared of me, it seems to u im going to leave you

Khalid x 6 octobre 2010, à 19:44
whats worrying me is that im not hiding anything from u, and you dont understand me, your trying to say that there is no trust

good morning, you’ve started scaring me because your manner no longer relaxes me, you’ve started lying about me, you’ve started mocking me to an extent that i’ve started distrusting myself, i no longer trust myself a lot, but the important thing to me is that i know you like me a lot, you know how precious you are to me, Aicha, i love you

TALK TO YOUR WIFE!!! before u do anything stupid!!!

if there are anymore translations needed, post them below and i’ll try to help!

t

September 28, 2010Lola Heart
sba7 lkhir a 3omri,twa7achtek bezzaf w ktar ma katsawar,kantmana tkoun mwa7achni ktar meni.bghitek tarta7 men na7iet mauricio ,rah m3amro maykarab liya,wakha ngoul lik l3aks.je t’aime w tanbghik w tantsata 3lik.w 3la kifach tant3assab 3lik had liyamat ghir sta7malni w jma3hom liya 7ta nji w drabha liya bchi salkha .ok?w please ,mni trod 3liya matktabch ghir 2 kalmat ,tawal w baraka men tsakrim.

September 29, 2010Lola Heart
7obi ,maghankdarch n3yat lik lyoum 7it howa makhadamch lyoum

September 30, 2010
bonjour kora hayahti lbarah maa howa makhadamch onssiti tifakia dyalna bssahtak allala .ana wla tay jini sam mano owlit makhlouaa otan chak imkan lama bkit taik frassi khassni ntghalab ala had lkadya lan ntssata chi nhar hadi hia dariba dyal lbghyane lmohim nti labass alik twahachtak bazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaf a omri mat nssaynich a hobi.

September 30, 2010Lola Heart
Matkhaf walou a 3omri.tan7laf lik wallah ma ykarab liya.w rah 7ta lyoum makhadamch a 7yati,7ta lghada n3ayat lik m3a 10h b lil dialkom , ok?tanbghik bezzaf w ghir nta li tastahel ta7wini. Moua7 hadi boussa za3ma.

translate please