i found...........

ok ill give u a run down on how an algerian wedding runs wen da time is close hehe :wink:

i love weddings, but an algerian one? hmmm, makes me wonder :roll:
i bet there’s going to be lots of good food, but other than that idk lol

mimi course ure invited hun :wink:

algerian weddings are the shiz, me thinks… although :unsure: never been to one lol

Haha girls believe me u have 2 be 2 one to experience 1, but I’m sure they’re not too far off 4rm Moroccan weddings like da whole 7 dresses palava :hap:

lol wicked, inshallah soon ya rab :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha :wink:

:hap:

:smiley:

:roll:

:cool:

:^^:

[small]this conversation is slowly dying, if its still considered a conversation lol[/small]

[small]hahaaa true that. let’s just keep pulling the faces till we run out and then the convo ends :P[/small]

it’s so funny how a conversation can transform into something completely different from what it started off as.

[small]thats[/small] coz all of us [small]here have the[/small] [color=#e11d54]skill of turning[/color] [c]every[/c] [small]thread into sth else[/small]

:ok: :hap: :wink: :roll:

[small]h[/small][large]a[/large]h[large]a[/large] [color=#18790B]truueee[/color] [color=#F8061E]that![/color]

we’re all digress-ers :roll: :smiley:

…and proud by the way! :stuck_out_tongue:

pro[c]ud[/c][color=#0808f6] of[/color] [color=#1fdfdb]sucha[/color] [color=#d4452a]talent i izzzz[/color] :wink:

[color=#F11103]de[/color][color=#EE7F11]fi[/color][color=#EBEB13]ni[/color][color=#27CA15]te[/color][color=#0916E1]ly[/color] :cool:

[color=#b70bf3]btw[/color] [color=#0b27f3]3id[/color] [color=#1af20c]milady[/color] [color=#f66208][small]lyoum[/small][/color] :smiley:

really? happy birthday mini, how does it feel to be another year older? :hap:

it feels…the same haha but i dnt wanna be another year older :S