i found...........

i agree and understand that!! (:
though my friend who speaks 3 languages decided to point out my bit of ignorance :hm:
but just 'cause you can only speak one language doesn’t make you less ignorant than someone who speak 2 or more, right? :unsure:

exactly, exactement, exactamente, just coz wer not multi-lingual (yet) sooo does not been wer any dumber than the multi linguistics, pffft 1 day ill be saying 'ooooh yeah im multi lingual, i speak…" 1 day inchallah :wink:

im glad you agree :slight_smile: inchallah i’ll be saying the same

i wanted to get this through my friends head but i didnt want to seem like i was arguing
i was a little put down at first but then i thought ‘hey, in time and with hard work i’ll be multilingual, i just wasn’t meant to be so yet’

you know i don’t totally agree that ignorance is speaking one language… there are people out there who speak only 1 language but they speak it so advanced and amazingly that they actually have more knowledge in one language than somebody who speaks 3 languages does. that didn’t sound so coherent but you get the idea :smiley: and of course there are people, who i know personally, that speak one language but don’t even manage to speak that properly, you girls are way ahead of that, you speak English fabulously and you’re so enthusiastic about other languages too, and you know so much about a lot of other things, ie. you two are nowhere near ignorant :wink:

oh lalla, you and your kind words :hap:

i didnt really agree either, that’s why i wanted to ask the intelligent people of SM what they thought
ignorance is not knowing something and not letting yourself learn what you lack knowledge of
like you said many smart people with so much they know only speaking one language arent considered ignorant (not through my eyes)
so why measure ignorance with language, language is a way of communication, and yes communicating with many different people will expand your knowledge in some way or another

thanks for answering my question you two :slight_smile:

well my intention wasn’t to be kind, but instead to say what was on my mind (see the rhyme?) :stuck_out_tongue:

you’re most welcome… people should fill in the gaps of their own ignorance rather than labelling people so comfortably :slight_smile:

haha, nice, ever considered freestyling? lol

exactly! sigh people these days…

lol you kidding? i’ve even begun :stuck_out_tongue: but i have to admit, they’re VERY amateur and embarrassing :smiley:

i’ll sign an album cover for ya when it comes out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yup totally agree girlies, id rather be advanced in one language then speak 3 incoherently :smiley: It would be sooooo cool all 3 of us havin a convo in our different accents…imagine how different we’d all sound hehe :hap:

nyhu 3icha i shall be anticipatin that album of yours…im guessin there’s gonna be a wee bit influence 4rm rim-k no no?? :wink:

oh that’d be funny mini :roll:

lalla, i’ll be waiting for that album :wink:
haha, rim’k? that guy can spit!!

he can, i just have an issue with what else he can spit :hm:

hmmm, like what? :huh:

the dude has a drug prob but i suppose what counts isat he can rap :roll:

man, hopefully he’ll wake up from his fantasy world and get back to reality
but other than that, he should keep doing what he’s doing…

LOL i’m gone for 2 mins and already you dissin’ at my hubby :PPP
nah i think he does actually take drugs, needs to quit ASAP :roll:

lol well i had 2 let it all out whilst u wer gone hehe but yeah wen u see him tell him to stop…like now coz u wouldnt want a druggie for a hubby now wud u?? :wink:

haha who knows :stuck_out_tongue:
Allah yhdih what more can i say :roll:

Ull invite me 2 da weddin if da plans go through of course :wink:

lol sure thing :wink: it’ll be an algerian wedding that’s for sure… :hap:

ooohhh, sounds nice, will i be getting an invite? ;D