I am Bored

hahahah i wasnt talkin about u Gret :stuck_out_tongue: i meant others
danti tle3ti 7kaya hhhhhh btetfaragui 3ala 2M ana akhir mara choftaha kanet 4 month ago :d

[quote=Darija-Lover]Chefti? rahoum fahmin kolchi.
See? They understand everything :D[/quote]
sure! w7asay7loko lbaqyet ela3da2 wal ekhwa :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Madridista]hahahah i wasnt talkin about u Gret tongue i meant others
danti tle3ti 7kaya hhhhhh btetfaragui 3ala 2M ana akhir mara choftaha kanet 4 month ago :d[/quote]
it seems like no-one else watches 2M fel watan than me! tab khod de kaman: I switch almaghribia when I find nothing catches me on 2M…

hahahahhahahahahah what what what almaghribia hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i bet ur watchin choumicha and news all the day hhh

lollll wa hadi meghribia m3a rasateha. Way to go, Gret.

gret btw why r u learnin darija ? iza mafihach razala

looooooooooooooooooooooooollll DL
w ana 7akol men el kalam dah :stuck_out_tongue:
loool at interstin dialect

Hahahahahah Gretchen, you’re under the spotlight

she ran away looooollll

OH PPL, LOOOOOL I watching sth. My fave prog, and I said to watch the ending only to stay with you :smiley: blach so2 elneya de :expressionless:

btw, when I find the news I switch the channel.
Why do I learn darija, it has a long story. concisely it started with Tunisian cause there’re artists we like who release tunisian singles, but I found no Tunisian friend helpful. fe nafs zat elwa2t, I knew a friend who was excited to teach me Moroccan. Then I was introduced with moroccan hiphop, and I liked it but understand nothing, so I took it seriously. Then I started to love Morocco, and everything Moroccan (obsession ya3ni) :smiley:

duuuuuuuuuude lol i dont why it started always with that friend excited to teach darija hahaha

yeah there must be a push, whether a friend or a fav artist. Anyway, i forget about it till I listened to the Moroccan hiphop, and btw why wonder? I really find darija interesting.

ps Mad and DL, see below my new sig :smiley:

hhaahhahaahahahahhaahhahah
lazem ne3mel entikhabat , lazemna ra2iss 7izb :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAH Love the signature.

Ri2asa goes to the eldest.

hahahahahahahhah ana ma3andich mochkila

mn awelha keda khna2a 3al re2asa, lol

Madridista, the Egy dialect is only for the Masri thread, so that we don’t get people messed up. Remember that our mission is to make people fluent in Darija.

wa wellah ta dekht lool ana ghir kanchofkom mejmou3in nti w gret kanhder mesria loooll

ah yeah, so confusing!!! :expressionless:

Plus, we are all over like 4 or 5 threads lollll
When we are all here, we can create the 7izb’s thread just for chatting, no rules prohibit that :stuck_out_tongue: