I am Bored

This is a thread for all the bored peeps in SM to jump in and share their misfortune looolllll

I am not really bored at the moment, just having a thought for those among you who do :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhh 7chemti tgoli uā€™re bored lol a hania a sata rah kolna wlad 7ouma we7da :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmm bored does not necessarily mean have nothing to do, ha?
But still, ma boredch, yallah! :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahahaha rassek 9asse7 a shikamara

Shikamara sounds like shemkara loolllll

hahahahahahahahha well both of them has d same meaning
= bjouj 3ndhom nefs lme3na

Hia ma tfarrajtich f lfilm. Shikamara ma shemkarach, siyyida khddama 3la bo kerch dial rajelha w dakhla souq raseha.

hhhhhhhhhhhh wa sata li banlha katched fih ā€¦ derbat kolchi b9alha ghir lmokhrij hhhhhhhhhh

hey, you said ā€œShikamaraā€ had a similar meaning of a darija word?
if yes, lemme know it pleaseā€¦

The darija word is actually shemkara, notice the difference.
Shemkara means someone who sniffs stuff, shammama ya3niā€¦
Madridista argues that Shikamara is a shemkara, I say she is not.

DL shemkara yes it means sb who snifs buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt the meanin can extend ( for girls ) if a girl acts like a man speaks like a man

wa llaho a3lam

Nooooo, itā€™s just about sniffing. Since when did tshamkir become a manly thing? Itā€™s just about al in7iraf side, nothing to do with being a man.
A girl who acts like a man would be mrejjela, no?

PS: Dammit, I am lost between the French and English spelling, merra nekteb sh, merra nekteb ch. You get the idea anyway.

hahahahah yeah DL it happens to me lol im lost between french english spanish :s :s :s :s

ok shikamara isnt chemkara ghir henina

Ok, as long as I winz.

I canā€™t imagine LAā€™s face when she will come and find out all the fever that is going on today without her lollll

hahahahahahah she is gonna kick us out of here , i thought ur a good teacher sde9ti 3alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm tanti hhhh

Are you saying that I am not a good teacher? Ach dert tani?

looolll u didnt notice that we r talkin darija without translation :stuck_out_tongue: so its like we r chattin u n me
and d other darija learners r zayyi l2atrach fi zaffa hhhhhhhh

???!!!
allah ysam7ak

Chefti? rahoum fahmin kolchi.
See? They understand everything :smiley:

[quote=Madridista]DL shemkara yes it means sb who snifs buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt the meanin can extend ( for girls ) if a girl acts like a man speaks like a man

wa llaho a3lam[/quote]
By the way, a part of this post of yours looks reaaaally odd, i.e. ā€œsniffs buttā€. WTH!