How to make the moroccan msemen

Ingredients:

500 kg of flour … Read More
1/2 yeast baker sachet
100 G of butter
1 glass of water
salt with the taste

Preparation:

In a large pot or a salad bowl, to mix the flour, yeast and salt, to add with tepid water gradually to obtain a flexible paste (will feel it to you by working it between the hands). To knead a few minutes, to coat with a little oil, to cover with a clean towel and to let rest 30 minutes. To take small quantities of pastes and to form small balls of the size of an apricot.

To flatten with the palm of the hand by coating surface with oil to proceed it in the same way with all the small balls. Then to take again the first small ball and to delicately spread out it and gradually. To coat with a little butter and to fold into four, to let rest during this time to make in the same way with the other remaining balls… Read More

To prepare 5 to 6 crepes thus. To heat a frying pan, to spread out the pancakes folded into four and to cook them on the two faces in the dry frying pan. These laminated pancakes can be been useful thus or accompanied by honey and butter

Thank you Mad.

(did you get these info from a french or spanish website passed by google for english translation?)

loooooooooooooool im so sorry hhhhh i didnt even read it … i thought it was good … coz ppl were happy and they commented on it ( in the group i got this from )
and someone said awe great i tried it and it worked … so wanted to share it with u
im sorry again , i will find the right one

no it’s okay. It’s understood
just the verbs in english are not used like that “to heat, to mix, to add”…etc that’s y I guessed so. Other than that, it’s understandable.

loool noobs

no really, it’s still understandable, and that’s what’s important… looks like our gozleme/bazlama… I don’t like the taste of it though, bs tastes and colours shouldn’t be argued right.

:okay: LA
u must taste it first then we can argue about it ( since we love argue with eachother :stuck_out_tongue: )

lol nchallah one day

correction, mad said: since i love arguing with you.

i see weldi i see

hahahha no no no edit ur post plz … mad said : since WE love eachother ga3 yallah :stuck_out_tongue:

mad said: since i love you but you don’t love me

wakha akhoya wakha

mad said : since we both love SM and we hate eachother yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallah :stuck_out_tongue:

okok that’s better… and true yak :za: :za:

hahahahhah no not true i hate nobody :slight_smile:

momkin lopposite?

i’m being sa3b like you hoohohohoho

hahahhahahah no no no i dont think so … u need more experience

ie. i’m not qualified enough :frowning:

but dont worry ill teach u :stuck_out_tongue:

hoooooh but you know a teacher doesn’t like to be taught

its gonna be a special lesson … :stuck_out_tongue:
u wont feel that im teachin u

stop being vague

and if its what i think you’re saying then… click click