hi everybody

hi my name is yasmina im a darija native speaker im from the north of morocco … i found this forum via a friend ( MAD ) … and im here to help ppl learn darija and improve my english …

mre7ba bik a chamalia, welcooome to our lovely forum… we’re so nice here, though we were even nicer until your friend came along :stuck_out_tongue: kidding.

i hope you won’t be like our other members, they sign up and then never come back :smiley: i smell loyalty coming from your end, inchallah i’m not wrong :wink:

thallay frasek akhty, see u around!! :slight_smile:

Welcome Shamlia, peace to shamal people :slight_smile:

her friend is gonna kick ur a** if u dont stop messing with him :stuck_out_tongue: … and u know i can do it LA :smiley:

@ yasmina

welcome to the forum :stuck_out_tongue: … enjoy ur stay here but just dont listen to lalla aisha she doesnt take her medication all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Mer7ba bik a yasmine! :wink:

fayen ntina men shamal?

her friend is gonna kick ur a** if u dont stop messing with him :stuck_out_tongue: … and u know i can do it LA :smiley:

@ yasmina

welcome to the forum :stuck_out_tongue: … enjoy ur stay here but just dont listen to lalla aisha she doesnt take her medication all the time :P[/quote]
so rude!!! i’m sure yasmina already knows that you’re the one who takes medication for dementia… and she already knows you suffer from MR247 disorder (Mental Retardation 24/7)…