hey guys

Hi
I’m new to this forum . My name is Aimée and I’m from Switzerland. My husband is from Casablanca and I really wanna learn Darija. I know some words or expressions but not enough to understand a real conversation. I was wondering if anyone would like to practice it with me. Either through emails or chatting some from time to time. My husband helps me but I dont wanna ask him all the time and I’m a better learner when i write and read it. so if there’s someone who would like to practise just msg me :smiley:

take care
Aimée

not me :stuck_out_tongue: but welcome, check our translations forum if you want some vocab or phrases to practice :slight_smile:

@ ach, why not u ya3am, ur as good as a native… macha’allah

welcome aimeeeeeee, i don’t speak darija well, not a native, not even close to one so i can’t be that useful to you… however if u do need anything let me or the others know and we’ll do what we can for you :slight_smile:

see u aroooound

Welcome to the forum, aimée.

Feel free to start a practicing topic where everyone can contribute, and all questions are welcome. We’re here to help. So see you around!

hy to all of the new members o f this forum i hope u liked that forum this forum is talk about the general discussion.

hy
guys
welcome to all the new members who recently joined this forum .keep enjoy your life.
zhu zhu pets