help me!

Oh yeh I absolutely do :neu: welldone MAD I guess you you found it…
toota, it’s strange that you didn’t know where i’m from , bit n3arf nti mnin hhhhhh
ok MAD tell her

hey MAD ana derri machi bniya. Where are you from?

hahahhahaa sorry i thought ur a girl with that accent lol now its cool :wink:
merrakchi accent is funny thou
im from meknes

ahhh… Marrakech :slight_smile:
thanks that you didnt let me die from curiosity :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s ok dude
yeh merrakchi accent sounds funny maybe bcuz it’s damn slow
3ari 3likom yahl meknassss what the heck is your problem with the s ?

Toota, I saved your life…don’t mention it, you’re welcome! and where are you from?

looollll what about our S :stuck_out_tongue: sounds great hein :^^:
well dont worry i dont use S at all hhh i kinda have a casawi accent

loool faltadialy
Thanks bezzzzaf !!

hahaha… now it’s your turn to guess :^^:

It’s fine never mind :wink:
ok it’s nice to meet you, i’ll be pleased to give you a hand or two if you need my help
take care

you’re welcome
I suppose you’re hmmmm give me a hint!

lool it’s hard to guess :wink:
well I m from country where now it’s sooooo much snow…
ohhh… guuuuys really … alot of :huh:

lolll nice to meet u too :wink:
thnx but aint plannin to learn merrakchi lol so u cant help dude lol

mre7ba bik to our new marrakchi member, and just out of curiosity, achawa biti mnna ?? jk. thats all i know in the marrakchi accent, and unlike mad, i AM interested in the accent so drop us some words from time to time bleaze :smiley:

mre7ba biya 3ndkom

it’s ok “Mad” if you’re not interested BLACH 3LIK :d lallaaicha lbahriya is keen to learn some merrakchi she already knows achawa biti and perhaps she also knows achcha 3ndi serbekni

Toota :snow is everywhere nowadays, you’re not being helpful…well for me snow is equal to Russia but I guess you’re from Canada or USA? or maybe Germany?!

:okay:

loooool faltadialy, and you said that I m not helpful ?? hahahaha… I m from the first country that you said :wink:

jjjjjjj lbahriya ah? well i actually converted recently, i started possessing on land, its better, less struggle
i didn’t actually know achcha 3ndi serbekni, achawa biti is ALL i knew from the marrakchi dialect, and btw it is such a convenient dialect for me since they’re slow, coz the rest of Morocco speaks like qwohjshdfgsjhdfbgsmjbdksabdfhjsgjhsa and apparently im supposed to understand that :roll:

hjkg :blink: ?? fjkjkh ? jfhjgkdlmfkklgk :no: dfhkhgkh :hm:

kjftytftlozsfffevsoeg :slight_smile: fehfreihiehgt :ok:

fjkghuirhg :wink:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

did you just say gajhaJGDJFBDJHFJEGDFJHSBG AND Jkijhdskjhfhdjgfdhgdhgd to me a PB ??? 7chouuuuuuma 3lik :unsure:

canada is almost as snowy as russia so yes you’re not helpful.
I found it out because i’m 9afz hahahaha

by the way, is touta absoluta one of your relatives?? you ruined our tometoes crops last year

SLOW!!! you mean we’re retards or what? lalla aicha are you making fun of my beeble?

LA and PB should open new topic… I see they understand each other well :wink:

:blink:

@falta, not at all!!! well some of you might be retards, but not in the slow sense, in the RETARDED sense :smiley: actually i was more so insulting the rest of Morocco who speak like turbo jets coz i understand nothing from them most of the time… Until i learn darija properly i shall stick to the pace of Kech, and then later i will advance to Casawia wallaho a3lam :stuck_out_tongue:

@touta absoluta, admit it a benty, it was you or your relative jjj