Shukran

Wa 3alaykom ssalâm :).

T7Tî mn 3lâ l3awd?

Or:

Wâsh T7Ti mn 3lâ l3awd?

As always - thanks for your kind assistance
lla ybarek fik

Small correction here?
There is a difference between “Bâraka Allahu fîk” and “Allah ibârk fîk”. Both mean “God’s blessings be upon you”, but the first is used as a thank you expression, and the latter is used as a response to someones “mbrôk” (congratulations).

I love it when I get a “Bâraka Allahu fîk” instead of a shukran :).

Bâraka Allahu fîk

could you translate La rir dbarni men taht

“No, it just hurt me from the bottom”.

I don’t know what bottom!

Falling off a horse would result in a hurt bottom

She said she didn’t fall, she just got hurt.
I didn’t necessarily connect the two sentences. It could have been a shoe hurting the bottom of a foot. Mainly, I give the translation, and leave room for interpretation according to the context.

labas

can someone help please with translation of this text rada ra yeresloli laptop taman dyalo 499
is it along the lines of Tomorrow i will choose a laptop at £499 ??

i think that rada it’s not ghedda… so it’s not tomorrow…ithink

It is “tomorrow” indeed.

This sentence was translated in a separate topic.

How do you say in Arabic - I’ve had a horrible day

Dwwzt nhâr khâyb lyôm.

Shokran

Could anyone help with the translation of this: Bali m3ak 3iach nhare barah kan khayeb

Shokran

Is part of it - I am worried/ thinking of you or are you worried ???

[quote=Tomcaffe]Could anyone help with the translation of this: Bali m3ak 3iach nhare barah kan khayeb

Shokran[/quote]
I saw this coming, actually :). I wanted to get you prepared yesterday with an answer to the question :hap:.
Anyways, you partially got the sentence right. Bali m3ak is literally: my mind is with you. So it means: My heart is with you, if that’s the right way of saying it. It’s meant to be an expression that shows solidarity with someone going through hard times.
And there is a typo, it’s 3lach not 3iach. So she is asking: Why was your day bad yesterday?

[quote=Tomcaffe]Could anyone help with the translation of this: Bali m3ak 3iach nhare barah kan khayeb

Shokran[/quote]
See, you can recognize words that were in my translation:
Nhar = Day.
Khayb = Bad.

Shokran

What did you mean when you said that you wanted to get me prepared for an answer to the question

I meant that when you wanted to translate that you had a bad day, it was expected to be asked why your day was bad. So you should have prepared your answer in advance as well, just in case.