Hate Ya ;)

OH my my my. What does she mean by that post? Is someone locked in a marriage and not happy about it? Or, is the key to propose marriage and then the hate will go away? Intriguing, SM, do tell…

Ghyr kan nddhak m3ak. 3andaak twelli mkhassma m3aya

LOL I didn’t even consider it that way… I mean someone who is giving up on a marriage. I thought it was more of a teasing way to propose.
“I hate you”. “I hate you too”. -lol-

I would say a woman might end her engagement like that, giving back the key and ring to her fiancé.

LOL - Brilliant! I didn’t see the key in a material way, but rather as… “the key of my heart” :lol:.
It’s impressive how the same thing can be seen in so many different ways by different people.

I am 100% sure that Tukha will stand out with some pretty different perspective :D.

Oh yes she sees a boy where everybody sees a girls. We have to be patient till she shows up to get to know, what she’s going to make out of this.

Or a women end her marriage and wants to leave a message to her husband, by doing some change on the keyboard, because he always using a computer

Allah ister!

Hmmmm, Marriage is pretty complicated; I can say so, having just had my 18th anniversary, which means I have been married longer than some of you have been alive.

My God bless you, and keep you always happy with your family!

LOL! i’m glad i was called down here, it is good to feel wanted :hap:
well, on with the business; well, to be honest, when i saw this picture, the first thing i did was think “WOW, do the letter arrangements on a keyboard really stand like that?!” and i had to double-check my keyboard to find that, in fact, H A T and E are not neighbours, as with Y O and U (although the last three are close)… anyway! (which is weird, by the way, because i can recite each row on a keyboard off by heart - yes, i do love being on the computer!)
but you didn’t want me here to tell you that. you wanted my interpretation :smiley:
well, i gotta say, it’s a beautiful picture, so strong, i like it!.. ANYWAY, my interpretation was actually a little like loubna’s
somebody (presumably the wife, because i’d be slightly worried if a husband is walking out and leaving a wedding ring that looks like that!) is leaving the marriage, and leaving the house (HENCE THE KEY, OF COURSE - i know you all know that, i just feel like typing hehehe), because her husband is a computer nerd :slight_smile:
though, for some reason (even though the photo points NO clue to this at all, it’s just how i feel it), she isn’t saying “i hate you” to the husband; she is saying it to the computer :slight_smile:

i feel sorry to disappoint you, though, SM
my perspective wasn’t all too different, and certainly didn’t stand out :frowning:

Well that’s what I call a different perspective. Loubna and you brought up something new about the nerdy husband.
I hope that we can get a man’s perspective, since it seems that after all, we all females looked at the picture more or less from the same angle.
PS: Wink to whomever thought I was a man :D.

Oh Tukha you really made me laugh!!!

LOL, nuwwara, how? :smiley:
allow me to be a man for a moment
“the husband didn’t do anything! he swears he did NOT spend all day in front of the computer! he was making her a lovely vidéo to show his love for her! she is just fussy and expects too much! let her leave, it is better!”

i am only joking :hap:
no offence, boys :smiley:

With the checking of your keybord. :smiley:

LOL @ Nuwwara.
Let me confess, but I actually did the same at some point! It’s just a reflex!

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Well that’s what I call a different perspective. Loubna and you brought up something new about the nerdy husband.
I hope that we can get a man’s perspective, since it seems that after all, we all females looked at the picture more or less from the same angle.
PS: Wink to whomever thought I was a man :D.[/quote]
I hope so! lol
RE PS: Don’t retreat, don’t give up :smiley:

@Come one tukha!!
you can start from here:

what do you think now? hun! :smiley:

Oh that pic is so cute.

Haha, I just know that I’ve the letters different on my computer than it’s in English…

[quote=nuwwara]Oh that pic is so cute.

Haha, I just know that I’ve the letters different on my computer than it’s in English…[/quote]
I didn’t know yours have differents letters, I thought all the keyboard start with the same letters!

I know there are azerty and qwerty keyboards. German ones are different?

Loubna, retreat from what? :unsure: