Hate Ya ;)

qwertz and then there is üöäß on there and the symbols and other stuff is also somewhere else. Oh and by the way I was really lost with the keybord in a Moroccan cyber.

SimplyMoroccan,
From what you have said before :smiley:

? Azerti and qwerty? You mean the whole of the Latin alphabet dominated world is not yet standardized it its computer keyboards?

Nuwwara, did you mean qwerty?

Loubna:
Oh no, I wasn’t retreating. I just specified that I was a girl too, because ummaryam was probably thinking I was guy. So the wink was for her :hap:.
I maintain what I had said.

It’s mean that the first letters in the top row of letters from the left are qwertz on an English one it would be qwerty but as “y” is so rare in German and z is used more they have change place on the German keyboard.

By the way, I have a friend from Pennsylvania (she doesn’t live in my computer, like you guys) who has a slightly different way of pronouncing some words, and I am forever biting my tongue to not correct her. It’s sort of an OCD thing.

LOL loubna! that pciture was so funny!
it’s true for me, unfortunately :frowning:
i only get to “see” my friends down here, because i’m busy otherwise!

I had it the other way around I made some friends online and than met then also in person. Of course I also make friends in person.

i lvoe meeting people :smiley: online and in person! it’s fascinating!
but with stupid SCHOOL in the way, even your non-online friends are nowhere to be seen!
FRIENDS ARE NOT JUST FOR HOLIDAYS, THEY’RE FOR LIFE !!! :lol: (well, supposed to be)

That’s the bonus with German sites, people usually don’t live that far away… And as I live in a huge populated area o Germany there are also many that live close by.

wow nuwwara! so you arrange and meet up?
that’s awesome cool! :hap:

Yes, I met a lot of people in person that I’ve met over the Internet. It’s so much fun.

i can imagine!
how old’s the oldest friend you’ve made online :smiley:
i don’t mean how old are they, i mean how long have you been friends :hap:

Oh, most of these friends come from a forum that started as a group of a German page like facebook. That group started in May 2007 and became really active active around October 07 and in Dec 07 I met the first person from there. And this week-end will be the next time I meet somebody from there.

i hope you have fun! :smiley:
that is so interesting and exciting :hap:

Thank you! Of course it’ll be fun again.

i want to do this now!

Oh you are so far away :frowning:

hehehee yess!
i am so far from all you guys!
and everybody i meet online is usually moroccan or french (because those are my interests so those are what i land with :D)
so i never get close to home!
but i recently found out i have two french neighbours (they are two girls, living together) so i am planning to start talking to them and get to know them when i can inchallah :hap:
also OMG today, the french assisstant at my school (she is a french woman, FROM france, who came to england to help out at our school, we have one-to-one/two-to-one sessions with her, all oral and talking etc) she said that when i speak french i have more of an arabic accent than english :smiley:
i found this so cool, i was so excited! but it’s bizarre, because when i talk english, it is pure, i don’t have the arabic accent. so i would have expected an english accent with my french, but she said no :hap:!
so cool! :D:D
just thought i’d share that with you guys :lol:

Oh it’s always good to really speak with natives.