Guess the movie?! (game)

wayéh, noubtek daba… wa ferrejna !

[quote=maarten]That’s Hachiko! A dog’s story.

Now, I’m a bit embarrassed. I’m able to recognise this movie because of the siberian husky starring in it, but I wasn’t able to tell the difference between Nicole Kidman and Rachel McAdams. That’s not good for my ego. In my defense, I think 2smrt4us tricked us with the picture post.
shufu: b7al b7al! 3andi l7qq aw la?
http://i53.tinypic.com/1rx5ao.gif[/quote]
Haha yeah I guess they look b7al b7al, but Nicole Kidman is so big and Rachel is tiny, so If it was Nicole Kidman on that picture, she will be taller than Ryan Gosling.

anyway, about your movie, is it an old black and white movie ? because I don’t know, but the actor looks like Jack Davenport, who’s not that old.

of course you do :slight_smile:

I think that’s only his siggy

of course you do :)[/quote]
Go ma wo !! (thanks in korean)

[quote=2smrt4u]anyway, about your movie, is it an old black and white movie ?
because I don’t know, but the actor looks like Jack Davenport, who’s not that old.[/quote]
iyeh had l film qdim shwiya. en noir et blanc f l-7aqiqa.
melli khrej had l film ma-zal ma-khlaqit-sh walakin had l film bqa f l muDa.
The guy in the car is not Jack Davenport and the girl sitting next to him isn’t Nicole Kidman for that matter.
Here’s a clue: the title song. Doesn’t ring a bell? 7tta shi wa7ed? It’s a classic, really!

daba finahouwa l’film??

“un homme et une femme”, a french movie ? seriously -__- !

chapeau bas! hada huwa j-jwab S7i7!
‘Un homme et une femme’ by Claude Lelouch.

w melki? french movies don’t deserve such disapproving frowns! hadak l film fenn t-tamm!

ok, shkun lli tabe3?

ana li tabe3

ok well for this time, you gotta find out a historical movie, a really good one actually. Easy to find, it stars 2 famous actresses on the pic below

Without searching, if that’s Scarlet as i think, then it’s THE OTHER BO?L??N GIRL (too lazy to check the spelling of the B word)

Is that so ?

ana li tabe3

ok well for this time, you gotta find out a historical movie, a really good one actually. Easy to find, it stars 2 famous actresses on the pic below

http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/6628051.png[/quote]
i know it, i just forgot its name !!
it’s about someone who loves two girls maybe, i don’t remember it !! but i’ll try to remember it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Paperbird]Without searching, if that’s Scarlet as i think, then it’s THE OTHER BO?L??N GIRL (too lazy to check the spelling of the B word)

Is that so ?[/quote]
yep :slight_smile: THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL.

[quote=DAFIR]i know it, i just forgot its name !!
it’s about someone who loves two girls maybe, i don’t remember it !! but i’ll try to remember it[/quote]
yes the movie is about the story of the Boleyn sisters Mary and Anne. Mary was a mistress of King Henry VIII and Anne became her second wife and queen of England. A nice story and a good movie.

So Paperbird’s turn now !

ferak paperbird? hadi muda u kantsennau-k. Are you shooting a film yourself maybe?
daz lek n-nuba! hakda I just sneaked in front of you.

No teen movie, no spaghetti western, no maffia shoot-out, no lame french movie and certainly no costume drama this time.
Instead, a first class political thriller. Picture post below shows the 2 leading actors in the library of congress.

3tit 7mari ! I’ve never watched this movie and your picture is hint-less, I can’t google it.

Me too… Try with other indice… i mean another scene’s picture

b kulli fera7! shufu: another picture post of the 2 lead actors. This time they’re clearly recognizable.

Still clueless? ghadi n3aTi-kum wa7ed l-irshadat zayed:
the guy on the left used to date Mrs Robinson and the guy on the right also whispers to horses.

All the président’s men ??

That’s right! All the President’s Men by Alan Pakula starring Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford.
An excellent story about 2 Washington Post reporters who untangled the Watergate scandal. nubtek deba!

nubti… well well well !!
What abt this?