Guess the movie?! (game)

I actually stole this game from another forum =P

I’m gonna post a pic of a scene in a movie and you’re gonna guess the title of the movie ;D If you get it right then it’s your turn to post.

Let’s get started! :smiley: an easy one…This is a scene from one of my favorite movies;

And let the game begin lol

Trainin’ Day !!

now my turn… recognize this ?

Yesiir I sure do ;p Goodfellas! great move btw

Current score:

DAFIR: 1
Tafoukt: 1

Next pic=>

Coach Carter// Recognize this !!

man you’re good!

haha I can see the movie title in the link :stuck_out_tongue: it’s Unthinkable

your turn again, take a link without the movie name in it

DAFIR:2
Tafoukt: 1

and this one??

Damn! I shouldn’t I have told you about the link thing :stuck_out_tongue: no I can’t cheat no more xD jk

Bad Lieutenant?

come on Paperbird, join us in the game! xD

You can’t cheat on this… take your whole time dude !

opaa i found the movie, it’s “Cleaner” :cool:

seen this movie before?

DAFIR: [large]2[/large]
Tafoukt: [large]2[/large]

Law Abidin’ Citizen, Good one !

OMG have you seen all movies, haha you’re right though :smiley:

+1 to DAFIR

I’m kinda cinephile ! : )

Haha I can see that =D I am kinda one too xP

I think it’s my turn !! Take it eaaaasy !

That’s not the necissary, i can find out the movie by doing a filmography search for the featured actors, & see what are the common movies between them.

That’s not the necissary, i can find out the movie by doing a filmography search for the featured actors, & see what are the common movies between them.[/quote]
Hmm… Maybe, and what if you couldn’t recognize the actor?? :slight_smile:
Anyway, i didn’t do that, and if you want me to tell you the whole movie’s story, i will !
btw, Good luck !

P.S: You’ll have to apply your theory next time !

Hmm… Maybe, and what if you couldn’t recognize the actor?? :slight_smile:[/quote]
Then i usually switch to plan B, i bring to memory any movie in which i could’ve seen that figure (Which is De Niro in this case)…

Otherwise , i switch to plan C, which is doing a search about what i see in this picture, for example typing “Robert De Niro shaved” in search engine…
It got me a news page with a title in bold saying : “Man who attacked Dutch royals shaved his hair like Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver” , next step would be doing an image search for “Taxi driver” to get a movie poster & make sure its the wanted one…

[large]TAXI DRIVER[/large] :na:

I could’ve also found it by typing “De niro drives taxi”, cuz i can see the driver sit empty in the picture.
Ehem, but that’s called cheating, cuz i didn’t actually recognize the movie at first place :angel: