Guess the movie?! (game)

well that’s an easy one, everyone knows Robert De Niro ; )
besides, i asked you to apply these stuffs for my next movie’s picture haha cuz i’m pretty sure you won’t recognize the actors… & the streets too ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
anyway, good job (clap clap) go ahead, and make it harder than this !

Hey !! we don’t care about how you recognize the movie, just find out the title !! by the way, I’m in the game… so be careful guys !!!

We’re waitin’ for you Paperbird !!

m’kay, how about this, i don’t think its hard.

Teen movies… not my stuff !!

That girl is not teen anymore, she’s grown & famous now & if u follow my method u’ll get it,

“& remember: if u get it on tape, u could get in cash” - Tom Bergeron :rofl: (i always wanted to say this :lol: )

Rip Girls ?

Bingooooooooo :okay:

this one is very easy !

Romantic movies… not my stuff too !! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mister DAFIR, bach teb9a lina 3la khatrek, tell us your movie type, so next time we give movies that are your stuff :wink:
Anyway, you can guess from the actors and last thing, watch this and romantic movies will be for sure your movie type :gheart:

héhé thanks anyway, about my favs stuffs in movies, i like crime ‘n’ mafia stories and thrillers… Scorsese’s latest movies… big fan of robert de niro & Al Pacino movies, Clint Eastwood of course… sometimes it’s goes till psychedelic movies, comedy or action… 20% of western movies, inclued the new ones… good and true stories even emotional but not romantic of course.
What else? we’ll try with this list, and we’ll let the rest for later !

noted !

so everyone gave his donkey or what ? I don’t see answers

I release my donkey ! there’s some lacuna in my theory, it didn’t help me here

kan su’al sahal hada!
Googled for Nicole Kidman.
Didn’t find the movie title straightaway but I managed to dig up her cellphone number somewhere in the search results.
She seemed somewhat suprised I called (I was a bit suprised she answered for that matter - because of the time-zone difference you know).
Anyhow. We had a nice little chat and she mentioned the movie was named after a country where you can find roadsigns like the one below:

Crocodile dundee lives there too you know. nuba dyali deba. Another romantic movie I’m afraid. But this one is actually really really good.
And because I’m in a generous mood this evening: 2 picture posts.

It looked like Cameron Diaz for me !!

Let me guess; Lex Luthor’s dream kingdom : AUSTRALIA ?!!

It’s relatively new & i haven’t watched it yet, i couldn’t have guessed it anyway !

Snx Maarten

ohhhhh hang on guys and what the hell ? it’s not Nicole Kidman on the picture !!! how dare could you think that !? the actress doesn’t look like her at all :s
Well since everyone released his donkey, the actress is Rachel McAdams, she’s really famous by the way, uhm maybe her face isn’t really clear on that picture, but I thought you would recognise the guy standing next to her, Ryan Gosling who stars in many good movies.
well for the movie, it’s not AUSTRALIA but it’s THE NOTEBOOK and you really gotta watch it !
so sorry Maarten, you didn’t find out the movie, so I guess it’s not your turn, but my turn again :smiley:

DAFIR, you gotta find out this one.

I surely do : Vantage Point with Dennis Quaid

Take this, i just watched it yesterday, and it’s a great movie with a good story based on a true one.
I recommend y’all to watch it… it’s kinda emotional at the end.

That’s Hachiko! A dog’s story.

Now, I’m a bit embarrassed. I’m able to recognise this movie because of the siberian husky starring in it, but I wasn’t able to tell the difference between Nicole Kidman and Rachel McAdams. That’s not good for my ego. In my defense, I think 2smrt4us tricked us with the picture post.
shufu: b7al b7al! 3andi l7qq aw la?

nuba dyali deba b se77