Greetings

I’m Aflatoun ouled Bej3ad. And, I’m here to explore the possibilities…

Welcome to the forum, Aflatoun. Nice nickname, you have there.

I have to admit, this is the first time I heard about Bej3ad! :shy:

So what possibilities are you exploring?

See you around.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]So what possibilities are you exploring?

See you around.[/quote]
Infinite is the Universe
Limited is our mind not the possibilities… One possibility I’m exploring is: being open to the possibilities. I suppose. And? Yes. “i” warmly thank you for welcoming me.

Truly yours,
ouled Bejjaad

I see that it’s nickname 3ala mosamma then :).
One of the possibilities, if I may suggest, is introducing Bej3ad to us. Take all the space you need.

I assume that you don’t help in Darija, do you?

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]I see that it’s nickname 3ala mosamma then :).
One of the possibilities, if I may suggest, is introducing Bej3ad to us. Take all the space you need.

I assume that you don’t help in Darija, do you?[/quote]
Well. Bejjaad is a small town is central Morocco, near the Moroccan-White-house-eddar-elbidda-casablanca.

I do help in Moroccan Darija. In fact. I’m willing to share and snare, humbly.

note:
please I didn’t understand the meaning of: 3ala mosamma.

I do help in Moroccan Darija. In fact. I’m willing to share and snare, humbly.[/quote]
Sorry, my bad. I meant to ask if you needed help with Darija, not if you were willing to help. I dropped my verb somewhere on my way…

That was an adaptation from the famous phrase: Ism 3ala mosamma, a name matching the named. For example, when you meet a girl named Latifa, and you find her to be very nice (as Latifa means), then you say: Yay, ism 3ala mosamma.

That was an adaptation from the famous phrase: Ism 3ala mosamma, a name matching the named. For example, when you meet a girl named Latifa, and you find her to be very nice (as Latifa means), then you say: Yay, ism 3ala mosamma.[/quote]

Got it. Thank you.

You’re most welcome :).

Hope to see you around share and snare actively :).

hey welcome!
see u around

mr7ba bik Aflatoun !
:welcome: