Funny or Inspiring Quotes/Proverbs

Not always ! i’m a nervous person, but i’m still righteous as long as i do/say nothing while i’m angry. <— i believe that’s called wisdom.
What’s not wisdom is to generalize “stupid” on every angry man. btw, what about an angry woman ?

It’s not like whoever gets angry is stupid, people get angry sometimes and they tend to do stupid things out of anger so the angry man is indeed a stupid man.

Actually the angry man can’t think straigth, what you do is supressing your anger and that doesn’t make you angry or at least makes you control your anger, mashallaah that’s indeed a wise thing to do :slight_smile:

there is a beautiful hadith by rasoulullaah abt anger “laisa al qawiyyu 3inda alghadab …”
concerning the angry women … hmmm … I just know what should I do when I see an angry woman " I RUN AWAY AS FAR AS POSSIBLE" :S (that’s why i call as wisdom) :stuck_out_tongue:

i let women answer your question paperbird :slight_smile:

no thanks ! i take it back i don’t want any answers :eye: :rofl:

well if you ask me, men are always stupid… kekeke i joke. :hap:

I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire? ~Zsa Zsa Gabor

No, not inspiring at all xD

Here’s one i found recently in darija:

Lli 3ddu l7nsh, kaykhaf mn l7bl = the one bitten by a snake is afraid of ropes.

I’m Kind & understanding, but “millionaire” is too much to ask of me :^^:

we are not in this world
to be
like others would like to have us

wir sind nicht auf dieser welt
um zu sein
wie andere und haben wollen

[quote=Kazin]wir sind nicht auf dieser welt
um zu sein
wie andere und haben wollen[/quote]
Es ist zeit fur rache ! wir mssen dir ummmm :unsure: ausrotten :mdr:

“Howa fih eeh ?!!” = “What’s goin on ?!” Adil Imam :smiley: i like it, it describes the nowadays world, what’s wrong with people…howa fih eh :huh:

You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.

• Michael Pritchard

Nobody believes the official spokesman… but everybody trusts an unidentified source.

• Ron Nesen

“O people ! those who worshiped Mohammad, Mohammad has died, those who worshiped Allah, Allah is alive & doesn’t die” - Abu Bakr A’sseddeeq

Nice one above ^

“Only from the heart can you touch the sky” - Jalaluddin Rumi

Heh: “Good girls get to heaven, the rest can get anywhere they want.”

Not exactly a proverb, but in time, it will be :^^:

pity you get donated,
envy you have to earn.

[color=#F5092A]I don’t like to repeat things, so listen carefully the first six times…[/color] :smiley: