Funny or Inspiring Quotes/Proverbs

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood ?

The answer: a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

:mdr:

:blink::blink::blink::blink:
LOL

Problems are just solutins in working clothes

Äh… solutiOns I wanted to write…:wink:

“Na nan na na na!” = “nanny nanny boo boo!”, and it is a traditional tool of teasing amongst children.

Then, there’s the ubiquitous, “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”

give freedom to what you love
does it come back
it belongs to you

~ * Let’s Give Peace a Chance * ~

Eine Frau ohne Bauch ist wie ein Himmel ohne Sterne

A woman without belly is like a sky without stars

Tamghart bla tabot tga zund igenna bla itran

What’s “without a belly” supposed to mean !! :huh: :^^:

• The half of the truth is a full lie.

heja Paperbird

how true your proverb…

“without a belly” means without any nice little “rounding” in the bellyplace :wink:

Also with the stones that are thrown in your way you can still build something nice

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

:slight_smile:

When everyone around try to become special, the only way for me to be special is to remain normal :angel: <— from personal experiance :cool:

Some people step on your toe and say sorry,
others step on your heart and don´t even notice.

“In life we may face some trouble, & when you worry you make it double” Bob McFerrin.

Aha nice one PB ^ :hap:

[color=#E3431C]Those who Know they do not Know that to Know is to Know what they do not Know![/color]

• (Aveccina) Ibn Sina

I ain´t cheating - you don´t know the rules

:rofl: no wait wait…is this supposed to be funny or inspiring ? well…here anyway :rofl:

Hahaha Kazin that’s a good one, i’ll use it in my next exam when they catch me :cool: :smiley:

“I am happy even before i have a reason” - Hafiz

i like this one bzaf :hap:

The angry man is always a stupid man. said by chinua ashebe