Famous Moroccans

OK don’t know if it’s been done before, but I’m starting a thread about famous Moroccan’s that you lot may know. They can also be of Moroccan origin but living in the West, as many do :stuck_out_tongue: This will also allow others to know some names if they did’nt know before :wink: Pictures are more than welcome!

1. Ibrahim Afellay

Ok I am currently obsessed with this guy and have a MAJOR crush on him LOL
He’s a young Berber Moroccan footballer that was born and bred in Holland. He chose to play for the Dutch national team as opposed to the national Moroccan team, and currently is a growing talent :smiley:

YAY good idea miniii. Ima be loading this thread with pics and profiles soon inchallah :slight_smile: And everyone should do the same, so we get to know more Moroccan faces

:okay:

bsalama 3lik

@mini91:
I fixed the image for you. You gave a page’s url instead of the image’s. I just saved the photo to my computer, and then uploaded it to tinypic.com.

Content removed by admin.

@Madridista:
Actually, it’s the whole post I had to take down, and not just comment on the picture.
We don’t even let the word p**n be mentioned in the forum, let alone “advertising” for an xx star. Honestly, it’s off limits.
Thanks for understanding that we have -18 members, and we don’t want to lead them to such Moroccan “stars”.

[quote=LallaAïcha]YAY good idea miniii. Ima be loading this thread with pics and profiles soon inchallah :slight_smile: And everyone should do the same, so we get to know more Moroccan faces

:okay:

bsalama 3lik[/quote]
Shukran! hehe yeah It’ll makes us more aware of the Moroccan celeb world haha
@ Admin: ok thanks for that :stuck_out_tongue:

i still cant understand why did u delete my post , she is a famous moroccan :d she worked so hard to be that professional
besides loooolll do u think moroccans wait till 18 years old to know about all that :smiley: looooollll
come on , in the sixth grade they start teachin us sexual education :smiley: and they found us already we know everythin about that
anyway , im so sorry if i offended anyone here :S maderthach bel3ani

lol I didn’t even see the post, so no offence taken :smiley:

loooollll mini , ur lucky then hhhhhhhh

miniii, is this Ibrahim Fellay 13 or 14?? LOL he’s got such a baby face.

Anyway siince we’ve started off talking about Moroccans in Holland, here’s a boxer called “Badr Hari” :slight_smile: Alhamdulillah I managed to find some shots of him with clothes on, because most are topless… anyway

2. Badr Hari

So he was born on December 8, 1984 (24 yrs old now). He’s from Amsterdam and some of his nicknames are “The Golden Boy, Bad Boy” He’s a successful kickboxer weighing 100 kgs.

I’v heard him speak dutch before in videos and all, and though I DETEST that language, he sounded pretty well-spoken, i think :hap:

& here’s a link from wikipedia with more info

David Guetta is of Moroccan-Jewish descent…

Ali B
Yes-R
Sjaak

These guys are all famous rappers in Holland.

Ali B and yes-R are cousins , from alhoceimas and heart their song with Akon

I used to like Ali B and Yes-R, but then changed my mind after seeing some of their clips… especially yes-r, he goes off :hm:
But they have nice beats, like hey schatje and other dutch shiz that have so much kkkhhh in 'em.

[quote=LallaAïcha]miniii, is this Ibrahim Fellay 13 or 14?? LOL he’s got such a baby face.

Anyway siince we’ve started off talking about Moroccans in Holland, here’s a boxer called “Badr Hari” :slight_smile: Alhamdulillah I managed to find some shots of him with clothes on, because most are topless… anyway

2. Badr Hari

So he was born on December 8, 1984 (24 yrs old now). He’s from Amsterdam and some of his nicknames are “The Golden Boy, Bad Boy” He’s a successful kickboxer weighing 100 kgs.

I’v heard him speak dutch before in videos and all, and though I DETEST that language, he sounded pretty well-spoken, i think :hap:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2zscsac.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/1414boz.jpg

& here’s a link from wikipedia with more info[/quote]
LOL thats why I love him, he’s soooooooooo CUTE!! LOL he’s 23 born 2/04/1986 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=LallaAïcha]I used to like Ali B and Yes-R, but then changed my mind after seeing some of their clips… especially yes-r, he goes off :hm:
But they have nice beats, like hey schatje and other dutch shiz that have so much kkkhhh in 'em.[/quote]
LMAO I know! I liked Yes-R but I don’t like Dutch so I don’t listen to his songs and his clips r just sooo not nice :S

I wanna post some more bios but honestly i don’t know where to start. When I have some free time at uni tomorrow nchallah i’ll sneak into the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

OK next! LOL

5. Cheb Douzi

Cheb Douzi is my fav Moroccan singer, and is a Moroccan Raï music singer, and was born in Koulouche, Morocco to a Moroccan father and an Algerian mother. One of his elder brothers is a notorious singer and composer of Raï music. Cheb Douzi is now living in Belgium where he recorded about ten albums and was recognized as the only Raï singer to sing in many languages: Turkish, English and French

mini, upload your pic onto tinypic.com, it works better that way…

lol ok look 4rward to seeing them haha

yeah how on earth do I do that?? Where’s the option??