Hahaha i dunno it just disappeared :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahahahah im not chle7 … i came just to make mess :stuck_out_tongue:

c u girls

lol you succeeded.

always :wink: thats my hobby

Haha :smiley:

Mad where in morocco are you from?

Meknes , u ? nador ? houssima ?

Why do you have a casa accent if you’re from Meknes? do you normally live in casa

Ah okay so ur a Meknessi, have u heard about DJ Hamida? is a good dj from Meknes.

No i’m from Ouarzazate

no i dont , i hate casa ,when i go there i cant stand spendin more that one day grrrrrrrr dunno why
about my accent i dont know … maybe coz i have casawi friends and i listen a lot to RAP

ooohhh ouarzazat great
no i dont know him :s
duuude in meknes we have a lot of rap groups and DJ’s i cant know them all :frowning:
just in my neighbourhood we have about 5 groups

Hollywood in the desert :stuck_out_tongue: you know what i’m saying yeaah :stuck_out_tongue: jk

Seriously he is a really talented dj he mixes raï music with rap & house & stuff…

lol yeaaaaaah the moroccan hollywood … i wanna visit it one day , well actually im plannin to visit it this summer
and about that dj looolll daba 3ad 3rft 3lach i didnt know him looooll thats coz of RAI music :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope u’ll visit it one day inchallah, it’s really beautiful surrounded by the Atlas and the nature is wow :stuck_out_tongue: but it’s really hot during the summer.

Haha lol don’t you like raï music? :stuck_out_tongue: it’s soo good better than chaabi xD

looll well i visited merzouga in aout … do u know merzouga , right ?

lol yes better than chaabi but actually i cant stand them both :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes i know Merzouga, how was it there? i really want to go there and see erg chebbi :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha lool :p, no Raï is best xD what do u listen to Reggadda ?

well it was great but sooooooooooooooooo hot
hahahahahha reggadda :smiley:
no no i listen to moroccan rap american music rap hip hop country blues …

Aha ok =)
Blues hahaha rofl :smiley: lol i can’t see you as a person who listens to blues…i dunno why =p Bob Dylan in da house lol :stuck_out_tongue: