and…

I miss you.

and…

Hello
Goodbye
Good morning
Goodnight

THANKS!!

I don’t know what I would do without you. = ma 3arefsh, ashno kent gha’ndir bla bik.

I love you. (to a guy), = ka nbghik / ka n7abbk (right for both masc & fem.)

I miss you. = twa7ashtek

Hello = salam
Goodbye = b’slama
Good morning = sba7 l’khyr
Goodnight = tsba7 3la khyr

thankk u!! oh and how about this one:

[quote=missmagu]thankk u!! oh and how about this one:

I have finally found the love of my life.[/quote]
Akhiran, l9it l’7obb dyal 7yati

thank u again!

could u translate this to english pretty please?!

AWALDI KOLCHI KADITIH BKALIK GHIR COUPLE RAK 3ARAF ZINE TAYAHCHAM 3LA ZINO EL

It’s not complete, it’s supposed to end with : (after "3LA ZINO) [color=#FB1703]EL KHAYB LLAH YHDIH[/color].

And it means: My son ! so you’ve taken care of everything, the [color=#DE20CB]“couple”*[/color] is all you need ?!! you know, the beautiful one is shy for his beauty, [color=#FA1C04]& the ugly; may God guide him !
[/color]

[color=#D507F7]*couple:[/color] i don’t know what it’s supposed to mean or refer to !!

Other translations: O my son ! you’ve done all ? the “couple” is all you need now?! you know the saying: “the good looking has his beauty to be shy of, & the ugly; [color=#01A2FD]may God guide him[/color]” <<< [color=#0B7AF3](hope he acts/does better)[/color]

well im wondering if the “couple” refers to me and my bf. one of his friends wrote this to him (my bf), we recently made our relationship official. so maybe thats what that is about, or maybe not. im not sure. its a little confusing sounding.

about Good night: it’s not layla saida ?

about Good night: it’s not layla saida ?[/quote]
Yes it is , but that’s in fos7a (classic arabic), but if you say “layla sa3ida” while talking in Darija, it won’t sound weired either, especially from a non-arabic/darija speaker, probably would sound cooler :slight_smile:

“Layla sa3ida” litterally means “happy night”.
“tsba7 3la khyr” litterally means “i wish you wake up good (tomorrow)”

Note: “tsba7 3la khyr” is actually from fos7a too: “tosbi7 3ala khayr”, & besides “i wish u wake up good” , it can also mean “i wish you wake up in something good” or “i wish you find/have something good when you wake up”

ta ana

…whats that mean?

me too

[quote=Paperbird]Yes it is , but that’s in fos7a (classic arabic), but if you say “layla sa3ida” while talking in Darija, it won’t sound weired either, especially from a non-arabic/darija speaker, probably would sound cooler :slight_smile:

“Layla sa3ida” litterally means “happy night”.
“tsba7 3la khyr” litterally means “i wish you wake up good (tomorrow)”

Note: “tsba7 3la khyr” is actually from fos7a too: “tosbi7 3ala khayr”, & besides “i wish u wake up good” , it can also mean “i wish you wake up in something good” or “i wish you find/have something good when you wake up”[/quote]
thanks a lot Paperbird! my doubt comes from the fact that in my moroccan darija papers i ve never found this expression,but i found Layla Sa3ida…
so thanks again :smiley:

c

Uhm, Turkish maybe? Looks like it at least :slight_smile:

Hey missmagu that’s Turkish. and it’s a promotion of ‘free phone credit’ offer that i would personally stay faaaar away from, looks like a scam to me. I used to get these by email so i would block them.

{I removed the scam links}

k thanks guys!!

also how would u say:

you are my everything

[quote=missmagu]k thanks guys!!

also how would u say:

you are my everything[/quote]
Nta/nti kollshi dyali - nta/nti ga3 lli bghit - nta/nti ga3 lli 3andi.

the 1st one is more close.

whats the nta/nti stand for?

Nta = you <— for masculin.
Nti = you <— for feminin