Eng>Ara

Can somebody please tell me how to say in standard Arabic (transliterated please):

“I am tired of university, too much work, too much stress, I would rather quit.”

Thank you very much!

Ana mut3ab mina l’jaami3a, hunaka l’kateeru mina l’3amal, wa l’kateeru mina 'ddaght, ofaddilu an “atruka l’jami3a” or “an oghadir”

Thank you very much! =)

laaaa la toghadir, are you insane? what do you want to become? a waiter?

none of my business, I know :stuck_out_tongue:

euuuuh Doudi what about a waiter ??? machi bnadem ? :no: ma3jebtinich f had flash a sata

im a waiter :hm:

yalah hanti dertilna azma diplomassia m3a mirikan :S

la mymkinch akhayna 3rfti chal hadi maghreb kant aoual balad t3araf 3la mirikan ma kaynch 7aja fdunia t9sar lfriendship dialna…mabinatnach w doudi kt7sab rassha nakhba :lol:

What does nakhba mean?

I didn’t mean that being a waiter is a bad thing, 7acha ya achmin. My point is that when you pursue education in college you aim for some big position that requires indeed a college background. So if the person gives up, then they may have to work in an unskilled job, such as being a waiter, which does not require education.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jat tke7elha 3matha … u mean rouicha has no skills and no education
greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt looll

rouicha wa golli 3awtani friendship bin lmeghrib w mirikan 9wya lool

Wash marikan ka “t3araf” 3la maghreb ? i mean as one unified country (desert + north) <— just a question.

i think he meant morocco as the first country to recognize the independence of United States of America in 1777 i guess right???

[quote=Madridista]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jat tke7elha 3matha … u mean rouicha has no skills and no education
greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt looll

rouicha wa golli 3awtani friendship bin lmeghrib w mirikan 9wya lool[/quote]
u know what mad Electrician really suites u as a job kat3raf tla9i slouka mashalah lol

ooohhhhhh come on duuuuuude sayin the truth now is an electrician job ???

yeahhhhhhhhhhh baghi ghir tajbad sda3
dont listen to him people

njbed sdar :open_mouth: a3oudo billah men ghadabi llah … ach katgouli fin banoulk chi boo** hna njbdhom :stuck_out_tongue:

know, that’s why i asked: does the USA recognize Morocco as one country from the mideteranian, till the Mauritanian borders ?

know, that’s why i asked: does the USA recognize Morocco as one country from the mideteranian, till the Mauritanian borders ?[/quote]
i understand your question, and my answer is:

ba9i macheft minnak jouab 3la dak lso2al soultini 3an Marock falash bghiti tbda jadid 3la topic wasia3 bzaf lasa7bi maymkinch 3ndi ri demi sa3a fi youmi lfalsafa wa siyasa :lol:

and there goes achmin totally ignoring ma response…
Oh wait, because I didn’t carry on the Larguet discussion you will not answer here?:^^:

[quote=Darija-Lover]and there goes achmin totally ignoring ma response…
Oh wait, because I didn’t carry on the Larguet discussion you will not answer here?:^^:[/quote]
asma7i liya akhti ri bzafff dial posts :frowning: na3oud nb9a fchkalllllll wasting time and nkhragba9 lforum dialna lolll la ri intiya khodi ra7tik

[quote=Darija-Lover]What does nakhba mean?

nokhba hiya egyptian slang azoun wa la fusha?? y3anni al manakhil bitak fi sama2 wa la 3ndak foloos kiteer ya3nni…sorry maybe i have the wrong word an i was jussss kidding anyway

I didn’t mean that being a waiter is a bad thing, 7acha ya achmin. My point is that when you pursue education in college you aim for some big position that requires indeed a college background. So if the person gives up, then they may have to work in an unskilled job, such as being a waiter, which does not require education.[/quote]
hmmm

can you define “you” in your second sentence