Eng>Ara

[quote=Madridista]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jat tke7elha 3matha … u mean rouicha has no skills and no education
greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt looll

rouicha wa golli 3awtani friendship bin lmeghrib w mirikan 9wya lool[/quote]
lolll bayna thats what she meant shes a mean one doudi

la sorry ya MAD ba9i 9ouia 3rafti alach f hadak l3asar ftarikh dial lta3araf marikan w lmaghreb kanou bldan dial l9orsan…3arafti b7al ayam hadi same same :wink:

know, that’s why i asked: does the USA recognize Morocco as one country from the mideteranian, till the Mauritanian borders ?[/quote]
i understand your question, and my answer is:

ba9i macheft minnak jouab 3la dak lso2al soultini 3an Marock falash bghiti tbda jadid 3la topic wasia3 bzaf lasa7bi maymkinch 3ndi ri demi sa3a fi youmi lfalsafa wa siyasa :lol:[/quote]
That’s a different subject, u didn’t give an answer for this one, u need to.
because as far as i know, the US does not return the favor back i.e. does not recognize Morocco as one country from Tanja to Gweera.

duuuuude if united states say sth about this safi its over the conflict … this is why they prefer to shut up
but u must know that united states supported morocco many times when algeria was goin to restart the war against morocco

To shut up is a thing, & to put a border in the map between the north & the sahara is another thing.

huh ? duuude c une zone de conflicte reconnu mondialement … meme l’ONU divide le maroc en deux … et on est tjrs ds l’ONU prk on quitte pas cette organisation alors ??? ya kelke choz ki sapel dipolomacy :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Paperbird]That’s a different subject, u didn’t give an answer for this one, u need to.
because as far as i know, the US does not return the favor back i.e. does not recognize Morocco as one country from Tanja to Gweera.[/quote]
i need to? wana daba mandoub siyasi wa la eh ya 3am lol…wa7id marikani birkani min nass l9abail :mdr::yuck::mdr::yuck:

yak 7na lli dirnaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: chouf l3alim 7oualak akhayna w sama7 liya

yak 7na lli dirnaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: chouf l3alim 7oualak akhayna w sama7 liya[/quote]
This is my problem, kanshoof l3alam mn 7awli ! & i want people to do too. but in th eyes of people i’m a controversial person & kanshoof more than i should shoof fi l3alam.

yak 7na lli dirnaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: chouf l3alim 7oualak akhayna w sama7 liya[/quote]
This is my problem, kanshoof l3alam mn 7awli ! & i want people to do too. but in th eyes of people i’m a controversial person & kanshoof more than i should shoof fi l3alam.[/quote]
wana ri tnchouf l3alam min fou9 7ouli tnrakabhom hina fil rif :smiley:

but yeah i feel you, it sounds like a frustrating position to be in…i believe you should try and see everything!

but some ppl say no, too controversial, don’t show it

reminds me of this…except now you’re taking my viewpoint
;););););):wink:

http://www.speakmoroccan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2228&p=6