did you know????

DYKT that ur supposed to excersise 2hrs after having a heavy meal? (lame i know but i couldnt think of nyfin lol)

lawl its not lame

DYK that i’m awesome?

:stuck_out_tongue:

seriously, DYKT cats can only hear certain frequencies of sound? bet ya didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

lol yeah i think ive heard of that lol

DYKT: Cats and dogs are colour blind?

Yeah… like many mammals… but monkey has a sense of color loool

Did you know that if a woman had a body proportions like a Barbie doll, she could move just on all fours ? :stuck_out_tongue:

didn’t get that ! but …no, i didn’t know.

DYKT cars in London’s streets move with 8Km/h

no i didnt know that

DYKT u burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active s** ??? no need to go to the gym girls :smiley:

@Papers: where on earth did u get that 4rm?? :huh:
@Mad: ewww that is disgusting lol :blink:

DYKT: If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee?

NatGeo

• no i didn’t know about the yelling…doesn’t sound enough though, i mean it should heat more than a cup of coffee !!

DYKT if all the habitants of the earth jumped & hit the ground at the exact same moment, it will cause the earh to lose it’s equivalent & also causes massive natural catastroves ?

interesting :slight_smile:

DYKT: A cockroach will live nine days without it’s head, before it starves to death?

no i didnt know that

DYKT Kissing can aid in reducing tooth decay. This is because the extra saliva helps in keeping the mouth clean???

urgh still nasty :S

DYKT: No word in the English language rhymes with ‘MONTH.’ ? haha

hahahahah true didnt know it before lol

DYKT On average, adult men think about sex every seven seconds ??? that explains a lot of things hhhhhh

now that i know! typical men behaviour lol

DYKT: Women blink nearly twice as much as men??
hmm wonder why?

lol i knew that

did you know that women are more flexible than men?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD STOP THE TALK OF THE MKAAABEEEEEEEEEEEEET :gun:

@Aicha, i think i knew that :mdr:

Did you know that we daily sniff a spoon of dust through our breaths ?

whaaaa that’s why im sneezing 24/7 hhh

did you know that Palestine has the most arab doctors in the world?

u’ll need to stop callin me this , ok ??? ur not my friend to tell me that word … besides , this is a mean word atleast use stars or some F symbols
hope its clear for u

WTF guys… allah talked about SEX … the prophete talkes about it … we r in a scientific corner :stuck_out_tongue: we r allowed to talk about everything …

Mkabeet is not a mean word, it’s arabic : makboot, verb: kabata (stop/restrict/hold)

you compare yourself to the prophet :blink: he did not go to a place where there’s women sitting a started talking about disgusting bed relations & relate them to stupid western scientific theories.

my pleasure

ok its an arabic word … go and say it infront of ur mother … and tell me what will happen

huh? i didnt compare myself with the prophete … why didnt u say better : you compare urself with Allah ??? i talked about God too … awla ghi lli 3jbatk katakhdha :smiley:
about disgusting bed relations & relate them to stupid western scientific theories. :open_mouth: : O :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
disgusting ??? WTF !!! r u from another planet ??? do u consider S** disgusting ??? oh my God … dont forget that the prophete has explained many times how to make a proper bed relationship and that wasnt disgusting for sa7aba

disgusting gallek lol

my pleasure[/quote]
duuude didnt mean it … ofcourse we r friends here in the forum … walakin matlbesnich