Kat3awdi
Wiyak
Zain
Tqwdi
Thawa ga3
Lmn an3ti
Ila Kant
layn3l
Twahachtak (Does it mean miss you?, not sure)
Im sorry that it’s a lot Thank so much

Abiti== what do you want
Msahb==has a friend or a girlfriend (it depends on the context)
Afin== what’s up
Kat3awdi== what’s going on
Wiyak== with you
Zain== beautiful
Tqwdi== fu** off
Thawa ga3==fu** you
Lmn an3ti==give it to who??
Ila Kant== if she’s around
layn3l== damnn
Twahachtak == miss you

3 Likes

Really thank u :pray: I’m really thankful for your help​:pray::pray: Can I get this translation too please…:pray: I can’t really find help from other places I’m start learning but I know only a few words and can’t read
Katsahbo kat9lbo rbkom bhala wslto l Man3rf fin
Ila Kant relationship t9lbni 3la chrani layn3l tbon mha 3chra ga3
fach tsali
Thanks a million :pray::pray::heart:

@May_Snow man, where did you get those sentences, for a moment i though that you are a moroccan. anyway here it is, have fun…
Katsahbo kat9lbo rbkom bhala wslto l Man3rf fin== as soon as you got a girlfriend, you switched faces, like if you are a big deal of some sort
Ila Kant relationship t9lbni 3la chrani layn3l tbon mha 3chra ga3== if a relationship makes me forget and ignore my friends, then i don’t want any to do with it

peace…

My boyfriend sent me this but I need help translating it.

Mabghit ta 7aja okhra m’en ghir tkouni 7daya daba

I made an account just to answer this lmao. My darjia isn’t that strong but it roughly translates to:

I dont want anything other than you to be next to me right now.

Please correct me if I’m wrong people

Logged in for this, what he said was “i don’t want anything else other than you being with me right now.”

Hi can someone translate this please into Moroccan Darija

Yaaaaaaakh hadi hiyaaa

Wyeehh a zabi

W msa7ba m3a wa7ed khouna ki dayer

Wjhouuuuu

Hitrah Maymknch

Rah bnadem tbasel mo aykon 3wer yla khla na3ma bla mayakhdha

Wa ana Kent got lik kanchiufha m3a wahed khouna yamat louwla

Wlkn ma b9ach kayen hna

Ghi ma 3raftch wack ghi sadi9

Wla 3a2ila

Wlasa7bha

Hhhh a db bini w binak wach hadi maghatk9nch msahba

Gha fakar fiha

That’s all. Thank you so much this will be greatly appreciated :heartbeat:

Hi can someone translate this please into English

Yaaaaaaakh hadi hiyaaa

Wyeehh a zabi

W msa7ba m3a wa7ed khouna ki dayer

Wjhouuuuu

Hitrah Maymknch

Rah bnadem tbasel mo aykon 3wer yla khla na3ma bla mayakhdha

Wa ana Kent got lik kanchiufha m3a wahed khouna yamat louwla

Wlkn ma b9ach kayen hna

Ghi ma 3raftch wack ghi sadi9

Wla 3a2ila

Wlasa7bha

Hhhh a db bini w binak wach hadi maghatk9nch msahba

Gha fakar fiha

That’s all. Thank you so much this will be greatly appreciated :heartbeat:

Yaaaaaaakh hadi hiyaaa = god dayyumm this is her

Wyeehh a zabi== whoaaa bro

W msa7ba m3a wa7ed khouna ki dayer Wjhouuuuu== she is a girlfriend with an ugly man you should see his face

Hitrah Maymknch== no wayyy

Rah bnadem tbasel mo aykon 3wer yla khla na3ma bla mayakhdha== this fool has to be blind to leave this gorgeous without taking her.

Wa ana Kent got lik kanchiufha m3a wahed khouna yamat louwla== i told you i was seeing her with someone in the frist days

Wlkn ma b9ach kayen hna== but i never saw that man around

Ghi ma 3raftch wack ghi sadi9== maybe he’s just a friend.

Wla 3a2ila== or a family member.

Wlasa7bha== or her boyfriend.

Hhhh a db bini w binak wach hadi maghatk9nch msahba== just between you and me, this woman won’t be involved in some kind of relationship??

Gha fakar fiha== just think about it.

I am not sure if I’m doing this right but can someone please translate this for me?

Matandf3sh 3leha
Bla mathdad fiya
But bagha tkhrji 3la rask w 3la bntk
Every time katlwi ydi bnti
Ana li 3adi nhnikom mni

Matandf3sh 3leha== I’m not defending her
Bla mathdad fiya== so don’t threaten me
But bagha tkhrji 3la rask w 3la bntk== so you want to screw things up for you and your daughter.
Every time katlwi ydi bnti== every time he takes my daughter.
Ana li 3adi nhnikom mni== I’m going to get off your backs.

I hope someone is so kind to assist with the translation of below Moroccan-darija phrase, for me?

Allah hdi ma glak omslag smahna

What is the exact translation?
What does it exactly mean (sometimes meaning differs from the exact translation, I believe …)?
How is it used, in what kind of situation(s)?

i don’t know exactly if this is darija tbh. where did you get it from? and what’s the context that the sentence was used in for… as a moroccan myself, i’m having a hard time understanding it :rofl::rofl:, or maybe it’s another arabic dialect…

Thanks for your quick response!

No idea if it is indeed darija, in the phrase there are some Arabic words… but me too, no idea … haha.

It is from someone who speaks jbella darija, from origin from that area. But living in Europe…

Find below the other words it was used with.
Hope it makes now, some more sense… does it??

The context… it was texted is;

Hmmm yak am I so selfish that I consider them as an allergy?

**Hcouma… if that’s true for them … **

Allah hdi ma glak omslag smahna.

sorry, still no clue what the last one means. the first two sentences are clear. but the last one is vague. i guess northern people have their own Darija words. and it’s true every region you go to in morocco has some special words and expressions.

I believe it could be said in relationship with the preceding text-part "… hmmm yak am I so selfish that I consider them as an allergy?, in a sort of (Islamic) religion related context…

Partly I am able to translate per word what they stand for … but the whole context is still vague.

Hcouma → hchouma → Shame

Allah y hdi ma khlak ! → may Allah guide those he created

omslag → ??? NOO clue to what to relate this ‘word’ too!

Smahna → forgive us

yes you’re absolutely right.
Allah hdi ma glak he means allah yhdi ma khle9. he wrote it in his own way. that’s why i didn’t understand it.
but smahna is still unknown to me. it looks like smehlina which is god forgive us.

I agree that the way of writing might make it difficult to place it all more in an understandable context.

Thanks! Written like “allah yhdi ma khle9” makes more sense!

I am still puzzled with the word omslag, is it a real Moroccan word or is it perhaps a typo …

Trying to understand to whom “may Allah guide those he created” is referring at;
a) to the other one(s) who she sees as allergy
b) to herself (the actual sender is a woman)

Asking her directly to explain what she is trying to make clear could still be of no further help… as she most probably would respond with something in the context… really you don’t understand it…it is plain Arabic. But hey you talk a different darija and even more you Arabic is way to weak too…haha.

She is from Jbella area…

My parents origin from the east (of Morocco), I grew up in Europe.

i can’t figure out what it means. omslag. like you said it could be a typo. or darija jebliya has some peculiar words. in this case you just have to ask that woman what she meant with it, even though you will get roasted for it. just take as a man :grin::grin: