Countries

Hello all! Well I know some of here are not all Moroccans cough me and I’m sure we all live in different countries so it would be nice 2 c how diverse we are. Wanna play a game where you say what country you live in but u say it through clues (that aren’t easy!) and then others have to guess :^^:

I’ll start:

Im from a country that’ll be hosting the 2012 Olympics :ok:

Good luck peeps! :cool:

too hard , i couldn’t guess :rofl: is your flag white & has red cross ? :^^:

Nice :^^:

(Heh, I used to live in one of the areas that will be plagued by the Olympics… :unsure:)

Me, I live in a country whose borders are 30% coastline but not of an ocean :stuck_out_tongue:

Tunisia ? can i say more :^^: Finland , Turkey :roll:

Hah, Papers! You’ll have to do the maths :fouet: :stuck_out_tongue: But I can tell you the borders of one of the countries you mention are made up by approximately 30% coastline, for another it’s 45% and for the final it’s 74% (I actually calculated this :albert:) You make your pick :stuck_out_tongue: :p.

(Note: I’d like to say it’s Tunisia - you can notice it from the accent, right? :^^:)

Thats one of the flags of a part of the country but the overall flag has a blue Bg with white stripes and a red cross in the middle :ok:

[quote=Jonquix]Nice :^^:

(Heh, I used to live in one of the areas that will be plagued by the Olympics… :unsure:)

Me, I live in a country whose borders are 30% coastline but not of an ocean :p[/quote]
Tricky! ummm is it France?? I dunno the 1st thing that comes into mind is Britain due to its watery climate :smiley:

Nope, France has a lot of ocean around it :hap:. Another clue: this country has a population density of less than 20 people/km[sup]2[/sup] and one of the colours of the flag is :flag:

Ok , i’m supposed to be good at geography , but i think there’s sth missing here :huh:

But , my final guess, white in the flag+30% coastline (not ocean)+less than 20/Km:
it has to be Algeria <— however i think the coastlie is less than 30%
I’d say Oman, but they’re on the Indian Ocean !!

@Mini91: you’re in GB :^^: see how smart i am :blush:

[quote=Paperbird]Ok , i’m supposed to be good at geography , but i think there’s sth missing here :huh:

But , my final guess, white in the flag+30% coastline (not ocean)+less than 20/Km:
it has to be Algeria <— however i think the coastlie is less than 30%
I’d say Oman, but they’re on the Indian Ocean !![/quote]
Ok, I get my data from Internet pages so bear with me if I have them screwed up, but as far as I can figure, not even 15% of the borders of Algeria are coastline :^^: (And we have a slightly higher population density than Algeria, according to Wiki, but both under 20, yep). But mate, you already said it (you only need to pick the right country from the ones you mentioned before! :hap:)

Got it !!! FINLAND :wave: if its right i’m gonna say the next question :smiley:

Got it !!! FINLAND :wave: if its right i’m gonna say the next question :D[/quote]
Yes, well done :okay: :hat:

Go ahead with this unknown, mystical country you’re living in yerself :^^:

M’kay , i’m of course Moroccan, but the country i live in is like this:

The seas shake hands
The sun dives from our lands,
The last station for the crecsent
Which doesn’t like our weekends. (which=the crescent)

:na:

Yay! Correct I live in Britain :mdr:

Got it !!! FINLAND :wave: if its right i’m gonna say the next question :D[/quote]
Yes, well done :okay: :hat:

Go ahead with this unknown, mystical country you’re living in yerself :^^:[/quote]
Cool! at least we both live in Europe! :ok:

[quote=Paperbird]M’kay , i’m of course Moroccan, but the country i live in is like this:

The seas shake hands

:na:[/quote]
OMG!! Thats sooo hard that could be anywhere! wild guess: Bosnia, Norway, Tunisia :blink:

P.S Does anyone know how to multiqoute?? Its annoying having to separate qoute everyone when it would be easier just to multiquoute :slight_smile:

[quote=mini91][quote=Paperbird]The seas shake hands

OMG!! Thats sooo hard that could be anywhere![/quote]
Oh no no no :no: that describtion doesn’t apply on anywhere :smiley: the elements i mentioned symbolize certain things.

Here’s 2 ways to multiquote:
1 - you can simply copy from the post & paste it between the quote tags

2 - you can click the quote button, but just copy the quote with the code without posting; & when you quote another post, past what you copied in the same post & you’ll have 2 quotes.

[quote=Paperbird][quote=mini91][quote=Paperbird]The seas shake hands

OMG!! Thats sooo hard that could be anywhere![/quote]
Oh no no no :no: that describtion doesn’t apply on anywhere :smiley: the elements i mentioned symbolize certain things.

Here’s 2 ways to multiquote:
1 - you can simply copy from the post & paste it between the quote tags

2 - you can click the quote button, but just copy the quote with the code without posting; & when you quote another post, past what you copied in the same post & you’ll have 2 quotes.[/quote]
oh ok thanks! umm thats well hard are they supposed to symbolise elements of a specific country?

The seas shake hands

The elements symbolize the religious practices & the geographical location, & you were close & this is all i can help you with :angel:

that is ridiculously hard!! ummm Spain?? Saudi, Syria? lol