Countries

Again you were so close, stop making random guesses, & review the 6 countries you told me & you’ll get closer to the answer.
just use your mind :mdr:

My country’s population is around 5,3 million and it’s calling code is 358 (dnt use google my friends :stuck_out_tongue: )

Again you were so close, stop making random guesses, & review the 6 countries you told me & you’ll get closer to the answer.
just use your mind :mdr:[/quote]
OK something tells me u don’t live in an Arab country and u live in Europe…ummm Norway? :flag:

[quote=Nennu]I could guess where Jonquix comes from…
My country’s population is around 5,3 million and it’s calling code is 358 (dnt use google my friends :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]
OMG using population stats are sooo hard! umm seems to be a small country or maybe not… ummm France, Italy??

mini91 yes it is small but in my view those countries has big population :smiley:
Though there lives only “few” people in my country it is not that small when it comes to its area :wink:

Already asked by Jonquix : & i got it right : Finland :ok:

Nope ,you’re bad at Geo :fouet:
I wonder if Jonquix will guess it !!!

Ok , again, the population is more than 30 & less than 50 millions. & its not in Europe. <— i did my best :slight_smile:

The seas shake hands
The sun dives from our lands,
The last station for the crecsent
Which doesn’t like our weekends. (which=the crescent)

Already asked by Jonquix : & i got it right : Finland :ok:

Nope ,you’re bad at Geo :fouet:
I wonder if Jonquix will guess it !!!

Ok , again, the population is more than 30 & less than 50 millions. & its not in Europe. <— i did my best :slight_smile:

The seas shake hands
Which doesn’t like our weekends. (which=the crescent)[/quote]
I suck at geo. Ok i say u live in the UAE or surrounding areas or u live in Egypt :smiley:

[quote=mini91][quote=Paperbird]Ok , again, the population is more than 30 & less than 50 millions. & its not in Europe. <— i did my best :slight_smile:

The seas shake hands
I suck at geo. Ok i say u live in the UAE or surrounding areas or u live in Egypt :D[/quote]
Ok, here’s other clues, The crescent is a symbole of the month of Ramadan, & our weekends are sundays…

if you don’t know it now <—

Ok I’m completely lost here, I thought the riddle of Papers was of Morocco, even though he said himself that of course it’s from where he is. And it all fits! Maghreb (where the sun goes down, “dives”); seas meet (Mediterranean & Atlantic), one of the westernmost Islamic countries… I don’t get the weekend part. But the population is over 30 millions (though only just barely). Western Sahara and Mauritania are more to the West, but don’t come even close to 30 million… Algeria has a larger population, but isn’t as far west nor do two seas meet… I’m just :blink:

[quote=Paperbird][quote=mini91][quote=Paperbird]Ok , again, the population is more than 30 & less than 50 millions. & its not in Europe. <— i did my best :slight_smile:

The seas shake hands
I suck at geo. Ok i say u live in the UAE or surrounding areas or u live in Egypt :D[/quote]
Ok, here’s other clues, The crescent is a symbole of the month of Ramadan, & our weekends are sundays…

if you don’t know it now <— http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/derPixie/Smiley/facepalm.gif[/quote]
OMG that isnt a clue! mm Arabs have their weekends on Thursday and Friday not sunday so i dnt know wer u live! i give up :flag:

You’re the man :okay:

I said Ramadan doesn’t like our weekends, because the Islamic weekends is Friday not sunday :lol:
& we’re always the last area where The crescent of Ramadan apears.
& the Atlantic shake hands with the mediteranian.
& the sun sets from our country, in both the name (maghreb) & location (for north africa & middle east).

:na: didn’t expect it to be that tough :blink:

You’re the man :okay:

I said Ramadan doesn’t like our weekends, because the Islamic weekends is Friday not sunday :lol:
& we’re always the last area where The crescent of Ramadan apears.
& the Atlantic shake hands with the mediteranian.
& the sun sets from our country, in both the name (maghreb) & location (for north africa & middle east).

:na: didn’t expect it to be that tough :blink:[/quote]
OMG!! u mean u live in Morocco now that was tough! man i shoud’ve made mine harder :fouet:

Morocco was easy, i told yu to use your mind :rofl:

:scrm:

You had me confused there for a while, thinking about what other country could fit the description! :blink::^^:

So thus far, two Finns, one Brit and one Moroccan. Who’s next up? :smiley:

There’s not much people here, so why don’t we just ask about any other country besides our home country.

yea good idea ok im gonna step my game up…

The country of best of both worlds
The middle is just as good
nor to the left
nor to the right
beautiful in everyway

ur prob gonna get this but have ago anyway! :wink:

Are yu trying to revenge ? :blink:
United States ? :lol:
More clues :mad:

[quote=mini91]yea good idea ok im gonna step my game up…

The country of best of both worlds
The middle is just as good
nor to the left
nor to the right
beautiful in everyway

ur prob gonna get this but have ago anyway! ;)[/quote]
Hmm hmm hmm, there are a lot of countries in the middle, and a lot (if not all) with mixed influences… But I’m going to say Algeria :unsure: :smiley:

LOL. ok ok here’s mine:

This country is both European and Middle Eastern,
Had a biiiiiiiig empire, lasted 1000’s of years,
People mix up its name with an animal.

• toooooo easy my friends -

p.s: PB you already know, so you’re not allowed to say, sorrrrry :stuck_out_tongue:

We have somethin in Darija, specifically shamaliya, that is related to yur country’s name :ok: