Assalamu alaikum, tout le monde

Hi everyone

I’m new here and would like to say a BIG hello to all. I had the opportunity to visit Morocco in December 2006 and instantly, I fall in love with the country. Hoping to return to the Al Maghreb one day, soon, InshaAllah. Amin.

And of course, I’m certainly looking forward to learning Moroccan darija here!

:slight_smile:
Heryanti

*Also wanna say “Eid Mubarak” to all Muslims celebrating Eid.

Hello Heryanti :), and :welcome: to the forum ;).
We’re glad every time a new member joins us in here, especially when they are Morocco lovers. :hap:

We already met somehow on the internet, huh!

I hope that you’ll like it in here with us, and that we’ll read you often around.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Hello Heryanti :), and :welcome: to the forum ;).
We’re glad every time a new member joins us in here, especially when they are Morocco lovers. :hap:

We already met somehow on the internet, huh!

I hope that you’ll like it in here with us, and that we’ll read you often around.[/quote]
Yes, somehow we’ve met in the worldwideweb :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome, and yes… i will stick around and hope that i’ll learn more in time to come, inshaAllah

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Mr7ba bik Heryanti, welcome.

What does your name mean?

[quote=Bnita]Mr7ba bik Heryanti, welcome.

What does your name mean?[/quote]
Salam, Bnita

Metsherrfin :slight_smile:

Good question :slight_smile: Well, my name originates from Java Island, Indonesia. (My ancestors were from there). It seems to be a rather popular name for females… there are other versions e.g. Nuryanti, Haryanti, Eryanti etc… With regards to the meaning, as far as I know, it has no meaning, sadly :frowning: It’s just an ancient Javanese name…