Aslm alkm to you all

Hi…I am Jarrah. I am not Moroccan but I am in love with a Moroccan girl. Am on here trying to learn some darija, inshallah. I have picked up a few words off here that have really impressed her…lol, so thanks to all of you on this forum. I may not be posting much but inshallah I will be lurking around. Hope to see you soon

PS: I think am falling in love with Morocco to

Hello Jarrah :wink:

Nice to meet you. And see you around :ok:

PS: I m sure I m falling in love with Morocco :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Jarrah. Welcome! :slight_smile: Hope to see you around.

p.p.s: i am in love with Morocco :wink:

welcome :wink:

ps- i hate morocco :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey hey hey Jarrah, welcoooooome to this melting-pot of humour and enlightenment (just a hint of sarcasm there), it’s because of people like you that Moroccans assume I, and many other like me, are in love with a Moroccan so that’s why we’re learning the language… :stuck_out_tongue: they don’t like to accept that they have a freaking awesome country, and THAT’S the reason why we like it…

Enjoy your time here and don’t forget to send some of our interesting endearments to the Mrs.
See you around.
thalla frasek (Take care)

Welcome to the forum, Jarrah. Are you aware of the similarity of your nickname with an Arabic word?
We’re glad that you benefited from the forum, and we hope that all the others that are secretly lurking around will do like you, and sign up to say hi.

Shukran. No, I have no idea what Jarrah means hhhhh. I just got it off the “Lost” TV series…you know Sayid Jarrah…he’s awesome. what does it mean?

welcome good luck with the girl i think you’re gonna need it jjjjjjj

i only know jerah that means an injury or a wound but a lot of times you can hear it metaphorically in a song about love :S

is that the one admin??

I never heard of that one.

[quote=achminfar9]welcome good luck with the girl i think you’re gonna need it jjjjjjj

i only know jerah that means an injury or a wound but a lot of times you can hear it metaphorically in a song about love :S

is that the one admin??[/quote]
Jera7/jerah is the plural of jar7/jarh, and yes, it means a wound.

As for jarrah/jarra7, it means surgeon.

I never heard of that one.[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayid_Jarrah

there you go…welcome 2 the world of soul-sucking american tv…chii at first i thought he was talking about the one american tv show about a muslim american guy who miraculously speaks perfect arabic and works for the CIA infiltrating a terrorist group…

Never heard of’im.

this is the link 2 him :S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sleeper_Cell_characters#Darwyn_al-Sayeed

Jarrah may also mean a jar (if H is not concidered 7a)