Ash kaddiro daba?

@Simplymoroccan kifach ze3ma, chada fiya 7it makan3ref ngliziya :wall:

Lla, ma kentsh kanhdr 3lik bddat. Rah shlla membres 3ndna qraw nngliziyya w kayfhmoha, w iqdro ga3 iktboha, walakin mrta7in ktr f lfaransiyya. Ma shadda f 7tta wa7d, shadda lard :D.

a7ssan haja idir bnadem hiya iched lared.
ach kandir daba, j suis entrain de modifier qlq codes f un site web.

Cool
Bonne chance.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Iyyeh, in sha Allah, 3lash lla.
Lmoshkila lwa7ida hiyya annaho kaynin lli kayhdro ghir lfaransiyya, w ma kay7mloush bzzaf iktbo b nngliziyya. W kaynin l3aks, lli kayhdro nngliziyya w mayfhmo walo f lfaransiyya.[/quote]
I had a go at reading this. I understand some, but not all, of it.

This is what I understand :

The first problem is (annaho ?) there are some who only speak French, and can’t (7ml ?) much/a lot write in
English. And there are some (l3aks ?) who speak English and (but) understand no French.

Am I right with the parts I think I understand ? And can you help me with the bits I don’t understand.
Thanks. Barakllaho fik.

By reading your own translation, you can try to guess the missing parts.
Mathalan (for example):
Annaho = that…
w ma kay7mlôsh = and they don’t like. There is no “can” in there. Can = qdr.
l3aks = the opposite.

The rest is very good. Apart from these small parts, that do not stop you from understanding the paragraph, you did great :).

Ana tan9ra daba bezaf…

hihi, it’s not easy to learn darija. but shwya bshwya I will inshallah!

thanks to you all for support :okay:

what does it mean “Have a nice day!”

beslama

ana kanjme3 7wayji, machi bach nmchi l7emmam, walakine bach nmchi nskoune f’dari jdida… anyway, u’re all welcome anytime !!

… with detailed translation it would sound better and much more useful, no?

DAFIR, congrats btw :stuck_out_tongue:

translation? i think u already got the translation :wink:
and thx btw !! :smiley:

me, yes, maybe … but we are not alone here, maybe someone would like to know the translation :slight_smile:

ur welcome btw !! :smiley:

well, all he has to do is to ask me, and i’ll translate it all to him (if i’ll still be at home :D)

3asser kanjib lmatch d madrid

barek kand7ek 3la MAD, 7itach kan3asser ou khessrate l’madrid mskina… ara berre3, 8 points d’écart daba :smiley:

VISCA BARCA !!!

:th:

madridista mat3serchi bezaaf daba, rah mazal kitsenak match deyal le 16 avril , daba nchofo acheno ghadi yewe9a3 … :slight_smile:

nchaalah barca comme tjr
viva barca
:flag:
:okay:

loooll

hahaha MAD, u see? somehow guys aren’t with us … yaallah nchoufo chi movie mejor :wink:

yes yallah a 7biba … but which movie ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

7achak :slight_smile: