asalamo alikom

hello my friends im samia from morroco from casa blanca exactly i do speak darijja fluently and my friend
aisha( i love uuu) told me that she learnt her dariija from here so i thought of bieng a part of this amazing website in order to help others to learn dariija so to all the people here if you need any help please contact me ill be glad to help
xoxoxox
salam
samia

looool
thanks for joining a7biba, inchallah you’ll like the forum very very much… where were u from again? :stuck_out_tongue: i asked you this question too many times xD
and make yourself comfortable in the culture, translations and other sections too…
see you around often nchallah.
:bise:

oh welcome samia … i really need ur help in darija , can i contact u ? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol…mr7aba biki asamia

Mer7ba bik a samia ou b2ahl casa! :slight_smile:

nice to have u with us!
thnx for joining and see you around!\

xxx

salam of course you can contact me at anytime when im here of u can send me ur email adress but pls respect respect and respect
wish to hear from you soon

salam of course you can contact me at anytime when im here of u can send me ur email adress but pls respect respect and respect
wish to hear from you soon[/quote]
ofcourse respect … i heart respect , ask lalla aisha :smiley:
i will send u my email better :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forum, Samia. I hope that you’ll enjoy helping people who are learning Moroccan Arabic here :).

@LA:
Da girl said she was from Casa. You didn’t see that, na na nana! (Or did she edit her post? :sh:)

@Madridista:
Bditi la drague? A lbent yallah 3endha 2 posts :stuck_out_tongue:

wa ch7al fik diaaaaallll … khzit yalatef mat3omo mat7diw faté :s

samia , im still learnin darija … dont care about what DL said :smiley:

no i didnt edit my post :d

I meant Samia actually :).

Mad, no comment.

[quote=Darija-Lover]Welcome to the forum, Samia. I hope that you’ll enjoy helping people who are learning Moroccan Arabic here :).

@LA:
Da girl said she was from Casa. You didn’t see that, na na nana! (Or did she edit her post? :sh:)[/quote]
Benty, that was an internal joke that only she would understand… coz when i first met her i asked her like 3 times where she’s from and she told me every time “casa”, i kept forgetting… I tell you, i’m getting oooold, started losing my braincells =( need to write my will

put me down for your broke down car…and ur cd collection wakha

LOL! you sure you wanna do suicide with my broken car? I mean, course it’s your choice but still.

lalla plz i want ur langeries :smiley:
llah yre7mek a 3icha :cry:

[quote=LallaAïcha][quote=Darija-Lover]Welcome to the forum, Samia. I hope that you’ll enjoy helping people who are learning Moroccan Arabic here :).

@LA:
Da girl said she was from Casa. You didn’t see that, na na nana! (Or did she edit her post? :sh:)[/quote]
Benty, that was an internal joke that only she would understand… coz when i first met her i asked her like 3 times where she’s from and she told me every time “casa”, i kept forgetting… I tell you, i’m getting oooold, started losing my braincells =( need to write my will[/quote]
aaaaaah for the internal joke. How was I supposed to know? I take you seriously :stuck_out_tongue:

we all take her seriously :S … but as u c … la7wla wala 9owata illa billah :frowning:

Priveeet, Samia !

Nice to meet you ! Enjoy your time here :slight_smile:

DL, can you pass me my baseball bat akhty?

Sure akhti.

Throws ball towards Mad’s stomach

Oops, wrong pass!