Algeria vs Egypt - 14/11/2009

[quote=LallaAïcha]betting is 7raaaaaaaaaaaam guys :hm:

5 dollars on Algerie[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
funniest girl evah
That’s like: alcohol is 7aram… next beeeeeeer guys lol
jocking jocking

I don’t know who will win… but do you think that Algerians will have any problems with going to the Cairo stadium? egyptians and algerians take football way too seriously, I hope that no one will get hurt before, during or after the game…

given the fact that Egypt needs 3 goals to qualify, I think that Algeria has better chances for qualification… even if it loses the game 1-0

2 more days to go

[quote=Darija-Lover]I don’t know who will win… but do you think that Algerians will have any problems with going to the Cairo stadium? egyptians and algerians take football way too seriously, I hope that no one will get hurt before, during or after the game…

given the fact that Egypt needs 3 goals to qualify, I think that Algeria has better chances for qualification… even if it loses the game 1-0

2 more days to go[/quote]
lol yeah I know :stuck_out_tongue: Algerians r hella crazy when they celebrate so i have no idea what that will result in if Algeria win lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiLpfnBRYPM

i heard that they r plannin to play in sudan … coz they r scared the egyptian supporters do sth crazy … but not sure yet
they said the fifa will decide it today but i didnt watch news …

seriously??
damn lol bit late to change the setting lol but its dumb to have the match in either country :huh: they should do it in another country altogether :ok:

i find it unfair … coz they played in algeria infront of the hooligans of arabs … so now they must play in egypte to get some support and can score the 3 goals

“hooligans of arabs”
nice nice lol :fouet: hahaha its dumb to play there in the 1st place fi dzair wla fi masr
itll just add to the heat of the game lol

loooolll they cant do nothin … next time they wont even put them in the same pool :smiley:

PPL

they’re gonna play in Egypt but in case they got the same points, they’ll play in Sudan (match faysal)

ah ok ok i c now … its better :smiley: when they play in sudan the team who’s gonna lose will go to darfour hhhh better not to go back to their country

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL haha we’ll just wait and see lol

they made Egypt chose country and they chose Sudan and made Algeria choose country and they chose Tunisia, then the fifa made kinda lot or dunno what they call it, and it was Sudan…that’s all
alllll these IF they had the same points…

omg thank god it wasn’t Tunisia lol

i c now … good luck to both teams

:hap:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont forget :stuck_out_tongue: 50 bucks on egypte

[quote=Darija-Lover][quote=LallaAïcha]betting is 7raaaaaaaaaaaam guys :hm:

5 dollars on Algerie[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
funniest girl evah
That’s like: alcohol is 7aram… next beeeeeeer guys lol
jocking jocking[/quote]
hey goofy and messy, noone’s perfect yeah ;p
hhhh you learnt how to jock toooooo yeeeeeeee3

guyyyys and giiiirrrls there’s 1 day left for the big day… y’all reckon i should pump up my cheb khaled tracks and jam the horn in the streets with my ALG flag? would i get beaten up? we have lots egyptians here :open_mouth:

joke, i love my masriyeen

lmao! haha yeah do that when u have a bunch of Alg on the street with you lol
i just watched a video of them doin that in Montreal, its hella crazy but id love to be there wallah! haha
man im anxious one day left! haha lol :blink:

LOL, join me then… the only algerian i know is a lecturer at uni, and one girl… not enough to have my back :smiley: