Algeria vs Egypt - 14/11/2009

haha i dont wanna go deaf mate or be crushed to death haha ill stick to the comfort of my own home hehe :hap:

But I still think Algeria have a high chance of winning:

"If Algeria win, draw or even lose by a single goal they will qualify for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

African champions Egypt need to win by at least three goals in order to reach the World Cup if the Pharaoh’s win by two goals there will be a play-off on 18 November at a venue yet to be decided. "

Algeria won the last time over Egypt, i think they’ll win again

yalah nt7atto 3la had match :stuck_out_tongue:
i bet 50 bucks on egypte :smiley:
what about u mini n tafi ???

I bet 1p Egypt will win hahaha
i aint wastin my money on no one lol

come on … u were sure that algeria is gonna win :stuck_out_tongue:

haha i am thats y im gonna bet 1p on Egypt and 50p on Algeria hahahahaha lol thats higher sa7?

great :smiley: we need now tafoukt :stuck_out_tongue:

haha lol

Ok lol i think Algeria will win with 2 points. I predict that the final result will be 3-1 to Algeria. 50 bucks my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

so u think itll be the same as theyre previous match?
i think theyll win 3-2 lol

good tafi … ofcourse the others can join us … le pari est ouvert :stuck_out_tongue:

betting is 7raaaaaaaaaaaam guys :hm:

5 dollars on Algerie

hahahhaahh lalla we know its haram :smiley: and football too :stuck_out_tongue:

:tom:

ps, to correct ur info, it’ll be in Cairo Stadium, but that doesnt mean too that Egypt may make it to the World Cup, God knows…

awe really :open_mouth: so mini must change the title … it is Egypt vs Algeria not algeria vs egypte

lollll any bet a gigi ???

no I don’t bet…

:okay:

haha i never came up with the topic title so I cant change it lol yup theyre playing in Cairo, which will be tricky coz if Algeria win and thats IF they win how will they celebrate in their opposing teams country?? :blink: :huh:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0TGOa22FYo[/youtube]