Algeria vs Egypt - 14/11/2009

what’s the big fuss all about? why do egyptians and algerians seem to be making a whole lot of a big deal out of it? it’s like their national pride is on stake!!

anyways, who do you think will win? and who do you support to begin with?

im supportin the refree … poor guy he is gonna suffer :stuck_out_tongue:

haha trueee, poor referee… i think its obvious who i’m supporting, but i have my 200% respect for Egypt aswell!

loooolll say the truth gretchen isnt here :stuck_out_tongue:

naaaah mate i had my respect for egypt before i even got to know gretch, wellahiiiii

i know this … was just joking … i know that ur first boyfriend was egyptian :stuck_out_tongue:

pssshhh i don’t know where you get this stuff from, you should be a creative writer assi, you can make up as much BS as you want

ohhh i forgot i must keep it as a secret … guys i was sayin whatever … dont take what i said seriously :smiley:
good a lalla ??

im sure noone takes you seriously anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

who do you thnk will win?

duuude we never know
algeria is a great team this year … and egypte even though they have some problems , they have a loooong experience in competitions and they can always surprise u.
but since they r playin in algeria , and algerians are the best supporters in the arabic world … i think algeria will win
wa llaho a3lam

hmmmmm ok

tension tension cant wait!!! :hah:

[quote=Madridista]duuude we never know
algeria is a great team this year … and egypte even though they have some problems , they have a loooong experience in competitions and they can always surprise u.
but since they r playin in algeria , and algerians are the best supporters in the arabic world … i think algeria will win
wa llaho a3lam[/quote]
agree 100% :ok: and they best win! hahaha :fouet:

hahahahahhhaa we will c :smiley: … lkhayba hya ykherjo match nul hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we’ll see we’ll see…

where r u gonna watch it ???

i have no idea wallah :blink:
theyre not gonna show it live here so hopefully the internet? :huh:
or maybe just ask someone who won and then watch the repeat haha

hahahhahaha well ill try to watch in those arab coffee’s … sure they r gonna put it … but i dont know at what time will start the match :s

arab cafe? haha now just imagine me sitting in one of those amongst a bunch of shouting men (esp algerians)
it’ll be a nightmare! :blink: esp if one of em scores a goal haha

looooolll duuude its really great … u must try it :smiley: but take with u ur brother or a friend :stuck_out_tongue: