A to Z words in Darija (game)

P - priz (electricity plug)

Q- qalam (pencil)

Hey! Where is everybody?

Here i am :wave:
R - rmla/rmel (sand), rukba (knee)

Yeee Haaaw Cowboy! :^^: It’s good to know I am not alone. I started to think everybody had deserted the forum. Yeeeah I know, I am impatient lol.

Anyways… Next one is: S - Shi Wa7ed (somebody)

T - Tayeb (cook), Tllab (beggar), temma (right there)

U- Urubba (Europe)

thats’ uruppa / oroppa :^^:

V - video, villa <— they don’t need translatons.

W

Walut - nothing

:hah:

Kazin, i think u mean “Walou” :slight_smile:

Yes:blush:

So does this go in Arabic-alphabetic order? Then yôm- day! :^^:

You were supposed to say X, but since theres no X words, you could at least cheat & say “xxo” :rofl:

Z - zerda (party), zayd (extra/additional), zawsh (sparrow)

You finished the game! Ok never mind, I’ll start right form the beginning again:

3 - 3asir (juice) mmmmm… I could do with some of that on a hot day.

xxo :blink: Is that like haha or sth?

So from where does this start? Latin alphabet with numbers first? So… 7awlÎ :unsure: (got it straight from SpeakMor’s vocab list)

9 - 9eddem (The Verb - To introduce/ He introduced)

x = eks , right ? so it will be “eks-eks-o”, if you eliminate the first “e” it will be ksekso/keskso <-- cous cous :albert:

A - Azma (crisis), Amin (Amen), Ard (earth/ground)

B - Bebbush (Snail)

It’s actually erm… A popular snack in Morocco. You can buy ‘snail soup’ from a food stallls in local souqs anywhere in Casblanca and other cities too. You are usually served a bowl full of snails (dead ones lol) steaming. You are given a toothpick, sometimes safety pins, and you spear the snail with it and then hold onto the shell and pull it out and eat it. Then, after eating your bowl of about 25 snails, you drink the delicious spicy water.

It’s not as bad as it sounds people! I know some of You will be disgusted by the thought of eating boiling snails. I was like that too, but I tried it and I liked it so much, I became hooked. In fact, one of the first things I’ll do, when I visit morocco again, is to go and get me delicious snail soup! Yum!

People are nuts, they get disgusted even by the idea of eating with our bare hands !!
But babboosh is a hit :ok: it’s like a sea food dish, but way cooler, i used to be an addict when i was younger…now i don’t eat it that much, i still love the spicy water though :okay:

C - coursi (chair), coul/cool (eat!)

x = eks , right ? so it will be “eks-eks-o”, if you eliminate the first “e” it will be ksekso/keskso <-- cous cous :albert:[/quote]
:blink: that’s stretching it a bit, innit? :^^:

d- darija, djellabah, drra… :ok:

[quote=Boo_Rayyan]B - Bebbush (Snail)

It’s actually erm… A popular snack in Morocco. You can buy ‘snail soup’ from a food stallls in local souqs anywhere in Casblanca and other cities too. You are usually served a bowl full of snails (dead ones lol) steaming. You are given a toothpick, sometimes safety pins, and you spear the snail with it and then hold onto the shell and pull it out and eat it. Then, after eating your bowl of about 25 snails, you drink the delicious spicy water.

It’s not as bad as it sounds people! I know some of You will be disgusted by the thought of eating boiling snails. I was like that too, but I tried it and I liked it so much, I became hooked. In fact, one of the first things I’ll do, when I visit morocco again, is to go and get me delicious snail soup! Yum![/quote]
:blink: