a great du3a2 by Tarik Ramadan

looooooool that will NEVER happen i can assure you, the millisecond before you TRY to put that hand on my shoulder i would blow u to pieces with my machine gun… made in china but still useful

aaaaah those kinda guns that blow their users loollll

hhhhh well if you’re near me that means it will take the both of us with it, sort of like suicide bombing… but it’s not worth killing myself just to kill you yak, i’ll get you with something better… a klashnikov, a la russe

awe i miss my russian :stuck_out_tongue: good that u said that word gotta text her

lol dumbnut… at this time she’ll be sleeping, unless she’s a vampire like you

hahhahahahahhha true she is sleepin … well no harm ill text her so that when she get up the first thing she’ll do is readin my msg :stuck_out_tongue:

haaahaa you’re gonna ruin her morning and her whole day

hhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt ask her to be my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

lolll of course u didn’t ask her, you’re not that polite, you FORCED her :smiley:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude were u with us ?? hhhh this is exactly what happened

i told you i work for spies, i was watching you… from google maps :stuck_out_tongue:

:no: u didnt watch everythin i hope

well i had to cover the screen at certain times, tfoooo, but the rest wasn’t too bad… especially the part when she was hitting u with her handbag, i kept rewinding and watching it again

hhahahhah duuuude that wasnt her handbag waaaaaaaa333 nskot 7sen looollll we can talk about this after l eid plz plz plz plz :stuck_out_tongue:

ok shoosh up

lolll u guys r 2 funny…and just tryna make more posts yak amriglin

are you tryna make more posts or you accusing us of doing that? :stuck_out_tongue: and wellah he started it

duuuuude i didnt loooolll u know that u started it :s

THIS is what started it, the declaration of WAR between Madistan and 9endichiland… btw our military is better than yours (made up of 10000000000 jenniyas) so step down i say.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll dont worry about me i can control them :stuck_out_tongue:
i have a lot of gnawa music hhhhh