a great du3a2 by Tarik Ramadan

you’re telling me a hot chick is equivalent to thousands of shaheeds? bravo 3lik

duuude r u crazy a hot chick for every chaheed :stuck_out_tongue: lets be fair duuuude

RIGHT NOW i wanna tfooooooooo riiiight on your face, how can you equate them??? that’s wrong wella

the only diff between two human beings is ta9wa … and we dont know the ta9wa of those hot girls … maybe they r good muslims :wink: dont judge a book by its cover

hahahaaaa smiik, as if i have seen their cover and i’m judging??? :smiley:
you’re right, but we’re talking about ppl who have DIED for their country and religion, people whose blood is what makes that country alive and in the hands of its owners…

huh? died for their country ok but religion lol aint sure about that :smiley:
and yeah their blood made the country alive … and girls blood is makin it now moooooooore alive :stuck_out_tongue:

dude in islam we’re meant to defend our countries, so fighting for your country is partially fighting for islam… of course, fighting against another muslim country is another story :S

oh yeaaaaaaah this is the story

=S don’t worry, when i grow up i wanna make peace between these countries :smiley:

oh please dont forget the hot chick for me :stuck_out_tongue: to be a sweet peace

you’re so greedy

when it comes to sweet thing yes i am :stuck_out_tongue:

how do you know i won’t bring you back a monkey from the algerian zoo? khikhikhi, then you’ll see SWEET

awe good idea i’ll go with it to marrakech to sa7et lfna and play with it :stuck_out_tongue: then ill catch a cute gawria hhh
thanx lalla ur genius

loooollllll i think you’ll be a better street dentist in jma elfna, saying to your patients iftah fomek iftah 3afak and then pulling out their teeth

hahahhahahahhahaahhaah duuuude i had a dirty answer about that i remember no bad things before Eid
so ill just say loooooooooooooooooooooolll ull be my first patient :stuck_out_tongue:

yes keep your dirtiness to yourself, don’t contaminate us, 3aditina mazal anyway

i told you before, i wouldn’t come anywhere near the vicinity of your location, i wanna be a safe woman :smiley:

hahahahhahahhahahhahhhahhahhhhahha duuuuuude u never know where i am … maybe u meet me and i wouldnt tell u im mad from SM :stuck_out_tongue:

looool that is HIGHLY unlikely… i know the life story of every person i meet, BEFORE i meet them… did i tell u i work for an intelligence agency? no? ok im telling u now :stuck_out_tongue:

hahhahahahahhahahahah that makes it sweeter loooollll when i’ll put my hand on ur shoulder i’ll tell 3icha double agent YOU lose hhhhhhh