25h/25

i watched in the french news that some scientists has discovered that the earth is bein late for havin a round around itself .
before it takes 24h to do that … but now it takes 24h 40 min which means in our day we have 25 hours not the regular 24h
and a large debate is starting lately between the pro-25h and anti 25h per day …
what was funny about that is in the reportage they talked to a guy who sell watches and he was like damn i’ll need to fix all that watches i have in my store :frowning: looolllll

for ppl who has already my facebook they can c the video in my profile … i’ll try to find a link for it to post it here … i looked in youtube but i didnt find anythin

haha does that mean we get extra sleep? coz if yeah i aint complaining :wink:

duuuuude that was my question … im scared that we’ll have an extra 1 hour of studies :frowning:

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
extra hour of sleep yesssssss

or or or
blank hour in the middle of the day
no1 does anything
every1 freezes
we just stare at each other
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

FUNNNNNNNNN

and the dudes who don’t have your fb, what happens to them?

oh plz be3di menni i dont wanna to stare at u for a whole hour :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be true, cuz it’s not hard to notice that the time is changing, the seasons, the prayers time…etc
If u think about it, that means not only 1h +, but might be years…

i said i couldnt find the vid on youtube im still lookin for it … sorry again

the problem now machi wach its right or wrong :smiley: this is a fact they calculated it and its over … now we need to know if they r goin to chnage the watches or not … :smiley:
daba minui matb9ach hya 00h00 loollll wa moussiba wellah :S an7ma9o …

euuuuuuuuuuuuuuwww ow nooooooooooooooooo

lollll yeah, it will be l7dach dial llil, then ltnach dial llil, then tlettach dial llil
waahhhahaha lmout dial dda7K

la le blem c ke 13h hya lwe7da d nhar … hhhhh atwelli 13h w 13’h looooooooollll
wa homa kayzido sa3a f sif ghir kantbedlo mn gmt l gmt+1 bnadem kaybghi yhellel … ana f had sif f fin aout safi mab9a walo w yredo sa3a kimma kant … kanhder m3a wa7d sat gotlo ntla9aw m3a 19h galli wach jdida wla l9dima :S
wa sir golhom rah nhar fih 25 heures hhhh wlah tta y3dmouk …

et alors? déjà kayna 12 et 12, ghir 13 et 13 elli galbak?

[quote=Madridista]wa homa kayzido sa3a f sif ghir kantbedlo mn gmt l gmt+1 bnadem kaybghi yhellel … ana f had sif f fin aout safi mab9a walo w yredo sa3a kimma kant … kanhder m3a wa7d sat gotlo ntla9aw m3a 19h galli wach jdida wla l9dima :S
wa sir golhom rah nhar fih 25 heures hhhh wlah tta y3dmouk …[/quote]
hadik ssa3ata ma ghadich tebqa lqadia fiha leqdima w jedida, sauf si chi wa7ed ila wssel f lcalendrier dialo Mars, w chi 7edd baqi f Février lolll
les femmes vont recualculer leurs âges à la base des jours à 25h, ça marche!!

non non makaynch reculé lage looll parceke dakchi li kaytzad ayzidouh f fevrier com d’hab :smiley:
alors de3tou looolll a charfat

i have the solution
a blank hour in the middle of the day
every1 sleep for 1 hour
wake up nachiiiiiiiiiite

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

gha twali sbanya everywhere jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

looooooooooooooooooooooollll makayn li kharej 3la sbania 9eddek looollll

ok i dont wanna have an extra hour of studyin the current time is unbearable already :blink:
but it depends on how significant they find it, if it is theyll change the times (n our lives as well :hm:)

it’s no big deal, 1 hour more… euhh so? i don’t get why ppl are stressing over it, 1 hour more means we have more time for things in a day… and it means we won’t be saying 24/7 anymore, it would be 25/7

yeaaah but 1 extra hour per day means 7 hours per week = 28 hours per month :stuck_out_tongue:
which means we r gonna live 32 days in some months :smiley:
but as lalla said this is not a big deal … on va sadapté c tt :wink:

the question is : is this the start of the end of the world ??? coz there is an hypothesis that the earth is goin more slowly till it will stop then its gonna give a round in the other sens :S wich make the sun rises from the west :S and u know what does this mean in islam :stuck_out_tongue:
that was an old hypothesis … now the first part of it is correct :smiley: since the earth is goin slower

aaahh getting goosebumps safi