You are... You are not...

You are WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
i am at school :hap:

and you are NOT allowed to complain about what we’re talking about :slight_smile:
chinese is a good topic!

wo tsian man yueh lieh (my name is night-moon)
night (maan) is my surname (like my other friend; we picked the same so we can be chinese sisters) :hap:
and my first name is moon (yueh lieh)
i know i spelt those wrong :smiley:

You get to pick a name for your Chinese class? Haha, that reminds me when I first started to learn English the teacher named me Kate.

AWWWW KATE hahahaha that is adorable :smiley: that’s so funny!
well, yeah, i don’t know, it happened so fast, but all of a sudden i was yueh lieuh or whatever :hap: :lol: hahaha

Oh and I was in my first French class Thérès, somebody else to Michelle. I think I cried because of that, but I was only nine.

LoL for a french oral presentation my maghrebi name was Djamila :^^:

that’s a gorgeous name, i also love aicha, the classic! :smiley:
and LOL at nuwwara, that is adorable hahaha
we don’t usually have names for language lessons, i have never had one, except now with mandarin :slight_smile:

That was only as we have been still little. Now we also don’t get names.

yeah, that’s true!
i started french when i was 10, i didn’t get a name :frowning:
i should suggest that to the french teachers; it soudns really fun!

LoL lucky duck, if i knew french existed back then i would have started too :frowning: i guess i was too hooked up to my barbie dolls and doll houses to even realise a country called France existed… its allll in the naseeb

LOLLLLL
bless that little ayse kid who had no idea :hap:
hahahahaaa… yes, well now you appreciate it much more, right? :smiley:
paris, je t’aimeeee <3

LoooL i actually watched some parts of that movie tukha, and i have to say i wasn;t pleased, i still get nightmares because of some of the disgusting scenes, astaghfirullah i expected it to be more decent considering the hijabi video… but anywho… it helps to improve the langue at least :wink: chukran habibti 3la kulchi

WOW you watched it already! greeeat :smiley: you are so fast hahahaa!
yeah i did tell ya, some were disturbing and not very nice :slight_smile: but some were special, like the 14e one and others! i enjoyed a lot of it :hap:
and i know what you mean about the nightmares haha! dommage, it’s a shame, though, it could have been a really pleasant DVD without some parts! it does put people off shrug silly…