Yo!

I’ve deleted all the messages I could remember posting.

Now, delete my account too & the remaining posts.

You need to learn about freedom.

Chow.

And this is how the magical and beautiful true story of Faty came to an end!

Peace to the world!
True story.
Ok?
Ok!

Too bad you define freedom in such a strange way. You forgot maybe the famous saying (your freedom ends where the freedom of others start). All we did was delete some of your posts that contain vulgar or too explicit language, and we were kind enough to warn you.
It could have been fun to have you with us. You’re always most welcome if you agree to respect our few rules.

At least she was helpful in a way, we now fixed a few bugs that the legendary Faty helped us spot.

Thanks Faty. This is a genuine thanks.
True story dude.
Ok?
Ok!

[Gotta love her style. :ok:]

And I am sure she wouldn’t mind us getting back some of those topics she posted and then deleted ;). At least for the sake of members who liked them and posted in them.

What was this episode, quite strange no?

You don’t get the whole story? :hap:

It’s the internet, you see strange things every day, and for SpeakMoroccan, it was the ‘owned’ Faty, acting like she is ‘owned’. :smiley:

But it’s over. :wink: Unless Faty feels really provoked and decided to pop in again.

I do get more of less of the story, but I just can’t figure out why would someone act like this… Just to have some fun by creating a fuss I guess… I’m not sorry it’s over, but at least, she created a few nice games :slight_smile:

:welcome: :welcome: