Working with a Muslim

Muslims at the workplace in non-Muslim countries.
Ramadan, wudu, touching, and alcohol are all in the menu.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCWBrMPZtH0[/youtube]

LoL @ "who often go for a “smoke break” but come back looking like if they’ve just had a shower with their cloths on? lolll

hahaha i’ve seen these people!! ya3ni live, coz they’re from melbourne and they’re part of a program called SALAM CAFE… so funny

how’d you find the aussie accent DL?

I knew you’d recognize them, but didn’t know that they were from your city. I was actually suspecting that I knew about the Salam café show from you :P.
Aussie accent… I don’t know, not too strange I guess, almost like a Canadian accent to me. But then, I am not an expert in English accents. The American accent remains my favorite, but not from all States though.

My question for non-Muslims:
So is it that odd to wash feet in the sink? Where do you wash them? :blink:

LOOOOOL this was sooooooo funny!!
I love it when the man comes in screaming “Shes coming!!” :rofl:
and I love the Aussie accent haha lol

[quote=Darija-Lover]I knew you’d recognize them, but didn’t know that they were from your city. I was actually suspecting that I knew about the Salam café show from you :P.
Aussie accent… I don’t know, not too strange I guess, almost like a Canadian accent to me. But then, I am not an expert in English accents. The American accent remains my favorite, but not from all States though.[/quote]
Somehow i get what you’re saying :wink:

American accent favorite dialk? nooooooooooooooo… unless its the mexican/latino one then ok :smiley:

agree 100% :wink:

mini:
then you’re vorking viz a mouslem lollll

LA:
Noooo, zi American accent, not latino
weird?

LOL i know im wiz zem 24/7
soo annoying beblez lol

aww, so you don’t stand out at your vorkplace
I thought that since you were in da you-key, then you probably vorked in a non-Muslim workplace

no in the vukey there r plenty of Muslims around dnt vorry :hap: im surrounded by zem in da vork place and at vuniversity :hap:
ve r every ver haha :lol:

[quote=mini91]no in the vukey there r plenty of Muslims around dnt vorry :hap: im surrounded by zem in da vork place and at vuniversity :hap:
ve r every ver haha :lol:[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah @ ve r every ver
try to say that 5 times in a row: vereveriver vereveriver vereveriver vereveriver vereveriver lollll

lohoolll i tried saying it 5 times, i sound like a retarded washing machine

LOOOOOOOOL haha i know pretty tricky eh?