Who is Moroccan here?

Y have been living in Morocco some 4 or 5 years. First, I’ve been going and coming back, then defenitively living there (here). The problem with learning darija is that or you are native and knows it, or you can work and live here in another language (french specially, in north spanish). So it’s not easy to give yourselve a darija environement (even living in Morocco), because firstly you get used to do everything in french or spanish, so…

I’m an american born halfie
My heart and soul are moroccan though :ok:

I m not a moroccan at all :cry:
But almost all my life is connected with Morocco…

And I hope with all my heart that in some time I ll go there for living :wink: …inchallah

[quote=Touta]I m not a moroccan at all :cry:
But almost all my life is connected with Morocco…

And I hope with all my heart that in some time I ll go there for living :wink: …inchallah[/quote]
WHY :open_mouth: i mean thats a good idea :no:

looool what did u edit ya madrooda???

ok ok u don’t have to tell me :hap:

aha… interesting… :stuck_out_tongue:

r u curious to know like me? :smiley:

hhahahahahahahaha dude i must ask admin to let us delete our posts if we want :stuck_out_tongue:

u could’ve checked the silent edit bow :huh:

hahaha, i can delete it too, but u have to tell me what it was first :stuck_out_tongue:

u could’ve checked the silent edit bow :huh:[/quote]
duuude this is not a solution lol i wanted to delete it ga3 hhhh

@ lalla aisha
i think im still waitin for ur story :stuck_out_tongue: … then i’ll tell u mine

HAHH listen that won’t be fair coz i’ll be doing two things for you but you only one for me…
aaaalso, you didn’t fulfil the deal :no:

*box i meant…

u can’t delete, so u could have invented any other words, which u did, but forgot to check the box & u were exposed :na:

hahaha

you have to be extra careful in this forum, everyone is a secret detective :stuck_out_tongue:

hahhahahaahha wa yeah lol next time i’ll be carefull i wont even edit it :stuck_out_tongue:
admin will do it hhhhhhhh

so tell us what it was

admin ???
so it was smth … :stuck_out_tongue:

you’re doing well at avoiding this thread… but we still wanna know

hahahha ok ok its easy … 20 bucks for everyone who wanna know :stuck_out_tongue:

ps- we only accept EUROS :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmmm tell us something la ghla 3la mskeen