ur Za3ma will be dressed cutefully and beautifully for the occasion of l3id
in a nice haydoora with pleeeeeeeenty of braids in different colors
a rasta like but with hawli’s hair

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

and u?

lol haha ill be dressed like…im not sayin hahahahahahaha :smiley: :wink:
btw early 3id mubarak in advance peeps since i wont be on to say 2mz :wink:

with hawli’s hair??? :blink: poor hawli :frowning:

eid moubarak from nowwwwwwwwwwwww everyone, come to my place for some free dolma :smiley:

no thanx, i can’t leave the fresh kebda that is just taken out of 7awli & come to you :)…
you should see…how the 7awli is still alive while his kebda is already being on fire :rofl: …mgharba :ok:

Is that some caricature by some french lame animal defeder :unsure:

no thanx, i can’t leave the fresh kebda that is just taken out of 7awli & come to you :)…
you should see…how the 7awli is still alive while his kebda is already being on fire :rofl: …mgharba :ok:[/quote]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cry: that’s not funny at all!

Is that some caricature by some french lame animal defeder :unsure:[/quote]
i don’t think so coz i found it on a muslim page… and i find it cute, i don’t see any offensive sarcasm in it, its the truth :smiley:

you should see…how the 7awli is still alive while his kebda is already being on fire :rofl: …mgharba :ok:[/quote]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cry: that’s not funny at all![/quote]
Hey, i didn’t mean that literally :huh: what i mean is that the liver is the first thing people eat (prepared by women) while men still not totally done with l’7awli. (all the operations after dbi7)

the prophet PBUH said the 7awli should not see the knife that will slaughter it, here the 7awli can actually even see bolfaf being made from its other dead brothers :lol:

yekh i think im gonna be sick :blink:

Salam 3lykom, all mgharba, it’s 7:10 GMT sba7 l3id :smiley: i’m passin by before i go to Msalla to wish you all a blessed 3id, as usual we’re the last to celebrate, even in Canada they had it on Friday…but doesn’t matter.

Happy ba3 ba3 to you :hah:

EDIT:
I forgot to say all mgharba WHO LIVE IN MORRO[large]9[/large]O :^^:

oh ur doing it 2day? how comes?

It comes because today is Du L7ijja 10th = the 3id day !

3wachrkom mabroka :smiley: bachma tmanitou :smiley:
Well here I am done with the 7awli :smiley: ( comme quoi c’est moi qui ai tout fait ) :smiley: im making myself ready to go out :smiley:

mebrouuuk l3iiiiid … where r u goin ??? hein :stuck_out_tongue: ???

9awassti 3lia :smiley: sda9t drbtha bn3ssa hhhhhhh

because every country needs to sight the moon before they can celebrate 3id

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
noooooooooooooo sAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NOWWWWWWWWWWW
i wanna know
jjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
no need to come to ur house 4 dolma
when i can just tfi dou in my house and have all dolma i want
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

[quote=Paperbird]you should see…how the 7awli is still alive while his kebda is already being on fire :rofl: …mgharba :ok:
:[/quote]

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili
r u srs???

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
no1 else wore lhaydoura???

i got a lot of money after beating kids
baslin kids
but they have a lot of money
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj