what mean this?

cc salam brite ri nasawlak chhal hadi sefat lik talab bach nawalew asde9a wa majawbtich dzl ila kante tanbarztak ok jawbi ila bareti =

saraha ana kante bari nat3rf 3lik 3liha kaltlak namra dialk tanchofha haja 3adia ok mohim mache mochkil w samhi lia matfahminech ralat ok =

pas d sousi chèr =
swltek hit jatni 1 peut bizar o safi =

cc salam brite ri nasawlak chhal hadi sefat lik talab bach nawalew asde9a wa majawbtich dzl ila kante tanbarztak ok jawbi ila bareti =
hi, i wanted to ask you how is that girl? who requested to be your friend and you didn’t respond - (can’t understand) - ok answer if you want.
saraha ana kante bari nat3rf 3lik 3liha kaltlak namra dialk tanchofha haja 3adia ok mohim mache mochkil w samhi lia matfahminech ralat ok =
honestly, i wanted to know you more, she told you your number and you think it’s normal thing ok, anyways its no problem and forgive me and don’t misunderstand ok?

i don’t understand the rest sorry :frowning:

nice try Hiba :slight_smile: here’s my translation :

cc salam brite ri nasawlak chhal hadi sefat lik talab bach nawalew asde9a wa majawbtich dzl ila kante tanbarztak ok jawbi ila bareti = Hi, I just want to ask you why you didn’t respond for my friend request that i sent to you long time ago, sorry if I bother you, ok answer if you want.

saraha ana kante bari nat3rf 3lik 3liha kaltlak namra dialk tanchofha haja 3adia ok mohim mache mochkil w samhi lia matfahminech ralat ok = Honestly, I wanted to know more about you, this is why i asked for your phone number, it’s not such a big deal i think, ok anyway no problem and sorry, don’t take me wrong, ok ?

pas d sousi chèr = no problem darling
swltek hit jatni 1 peut bizar o safi = I asked you the question because it/she seemed to me a little weird, that’s all

1 Like