ya very close!

CLANDESTINO PAR RIM-K ET DES AUTRES :stuck_out_tongue:
ET AUSSI, BOYFRIEND PAR ALPHABEAT :hap:

faudel- rohi

i’m gonna listen to that, helaina xD i LOVE faudellllllll <3

cheba maria - nari nari

LAURA PAUSINI - Il mondo che vorrei

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=X0aPKraEh6o[/youtube]

Tukha>> faudel my favourite rai artist… well he’s up there with cheb mami! :wink: rohi is on the samra album! its great! :smiley:
aziz berkani- koulchi belkridi :smiley:
grup hepsi- ask sakizi tamami :smiley:

…and rayan, as we can see:D

YEAH! rayan is numer one! above everyone else… but i’ve put him in the RAGGADA category… n the algerian ones in the RAI catergory…
i dont really know if the region is the actual difference between the titles raggada and rai… but thats my interpretation- do correct me if im wrong

i’m not 100% sure, but i’m sure (hahahaha, erm that then makes no sense) that they’re different music genres. google them up xD oh wait i’m thinking reggae, not reggada ;p

hahaha i think we should both look it up! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m back into Fnaire (AGAIN) LoL… - Sogane Balmaklob

@ Helaina, u listen to Turkish songs tooo :smiley: awesome

none @ the moment

loool helaina, let me get a-geekin’ :^^:
“La reggada est une danse traditionnelle née dans les montagnes du Maroc oriental et plus particulièrement dans les tribus berbères des Beni …” (wikipedia)
so reggada is actually a moroccan dance; so like in arabic, we have the dabkeh dance, and then the music for that dance, we can call it dabkeh, too, commonly. so i’m guessing reggada is the name used for the type of music to go with that dance… :huh:
the question now arises; what the freakin’ hell is the dance like? :hap:
i’m gonna go scan the music section of this forum!! geek-face

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBhMpgW6nHk&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

^^ that’s mine, at the moment…
<3 i love this forum, because it’s just so incrrredibly easy to post videos, yaaaay… amongst other reasons, too, of course… hahahaha :hap: (i’m so not funny… wow.)

H-Kayne - Issawa Style

Some may argue that it’s such a thug-like song with all the roughness but i just Love it. I discovered this song ages ago but only fell in love with it recently.

oh and
Vai ft. Minea - Y’a pas moyen
Fnaire - Ghir Maghreb hada (something like that, it just says Piste 16 on my iTunes)

I don’t know songs as I most of the time listen to entire albums. But as of late, I’ve been listening a lot to Orange Blossom (check Youtube for “Desert Dub” and “Habibi”, for example). Amazingly, I haven’t got fed up with them in spite of listening to the same album time and again almost every day for weeks :huh:. Though it’s frustrating that I only understand scattered words here and there of the lyrics. I usually don’t pay a lot of attention to lyrics, but these intrigue me :neu:

jonquix, thanks for that! orange blossom sound interesing :smiley:

Nice you liked them :slight_smile:

Ez3kiel is another favourite band of mine.