What have you last watched on TV?

Let’s see…
The 1pm news on 2M, as I was having lunch:^^:.

Last time the tv was open, I don’t know what was playing, I wasn’t watching it. So the last thing I really watched is the 6pm news of last night on Radio Canada.

Anyone not watching news? (I’ll try to be watching something else next time :P)

A game show on TV5. :huh:

bnita >> was it “Questions pour un champion” ?
I saw it yesteday night on TV5 :slight_smile: but the last program i saw was"Islam solouk wa moâmalate" on 2M

Kdja, for the news it wasn’t that I was looking for them, they just happened to be on TV when I was having lunch :hap:.

Last thing I watched, a few minutes ago:
America’s Got Talent.

Hilarious show. Old episodes on MBC, this one was when Bianca Ryan came on stage, amazing little girl!

I ded understand it was not a choice to watch them :slight_smile:

Last thing I watched: Les Simpsons

I was watching “Rhimou” in 2M. I understand very little but I’m forcing myself to keep watching. It’s a nice Moroccan film on Monday nights.

Angie

[quote=daarijalearner]I was watching “Rhimou” in 2M. I understand very little but I’m forcing myself to keep watching. It’s a nice Moroccan film on Monday nights.

Angie[/quote]
Hey, it’s good to see you back! Long time no see! Where have you been?

And back to the topic:
I just watched Oprah, in that episode the played “deal or no deal”.

A chaque fois que je lit le titre de ce Topic je me rappelle de la video suivante : (la video est en anglais, préparez votre vocabulaire :p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqAbPfraJ_g

YOUVE BEEN WATCHED

PS : J’espère que la video ne vous a fait pas peur.

Right now results of elections for a new president in Slovenia. Won my favorite. Otherwise, yesterday, Cinderella II in arabic :slight_smile:

J’ai pas regardé la télé aujourd’hui :neu:

[quote=devanymix]>> bnita >> was it “Questions pour un champion” ?
I saw it yesteday night on TV5 :slight_smile: but the last program i saw was"Islam solouk wa moâmalate" on 2M[/quote]
No, another program that I don’t remember anymore. :smiley:

I listened to the Pirates of the Caribbean - at world’s end last night. It was good, but I think the best was the first one!