What do you think of mixte mariage

Salam ,

Recently i noticed their is soo many moroccan girls getting married with non moroccan national i live in london and when ever i meet any moroccan ladies their husbands be from different background , i couldnt figure out whats the reasons i asked few of them but their answers re wierd " mabkawsh rjal f maghrib" " wlad nasss mabkawsh " i know everyone is free to choose their personal decisions but i see it difrently what do you think .???,

hello
Iam not moroccan girl but iam married with moroccan man. Reason is maybe not roots but love:)when you find your soulmate you dont think where he/she is coming from. OR?

[quote=Moroccan woman]Salam ,

Recently i noticed their is soo many moroccan girls getting married with non moroccan national i live in london and when ever i meet any moroccan ladies their husbands be from different background , i couldnt figure out whats the reasons i asked few of them but their answers re wierd " mabkawsh rjal f maghrib" " wlad nasss mabkawsh " i know everyone is free to choose their personal decisions but i see it difrently what do you think .???,[/quote]

I think it’s okay, I mean my dad who is moroccan married my mom (and she’s swedish) so I don’t really see a problem with that… I wouldn’t exist if they had been busy thinking about where the other one was from, and let that stand in the way of them getting together. I’ve noticed though that it’s more common (at least here in Sweden) to see moroccan men married to swedish women, it’s not often I see moroccan women married to swedish men, but I think that too is becoming more and more common. :slight_smile:

well, technically when women go search for men outside Morocco because “ma bkawsh rjal f maghreb” !! it automatically means that “mabkawsh nsa f maghreb”…cuz this kind of woman doesn’t seem like the one a Morocan man would want as wife !!!

i dont think its bad gettin married with a foreigner for both guys and girls … seeing all that mixte mariages in morocco make happy ( whatever is the reason of the mariage , im not god to judge ) coz that makes our society day after day open to other cultures .