what do you think about Amr khaled ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeWx-TKx71U[/youtube]

after watchin this video , what do u think about this man …
for those who cant understant alfus7a , this was a video about the famous amr khaled’s mistakes

Before watching the video, I just to want to say that I like the way Amr Khaled presents his ideas and the way he explains stories of Quran, alsera alnabawya…etc. Plus, we don’t usually hear scandals of him that we hear about some other Islamic preachers (no need to mention names, but it happened) I mean he’s leading two opposite lives.

Well I’m gonna watch this now. & thanks for posting anyway…

Well I’ve just watched the vid. It’s true not to take words from unspecialized people for granted. But it’s also too exaggerated to say that he calls for altering Quran meaning wal3yazo-billah. He’s also better than others, others who really seem actting as crying while praying…

Anyways, thanks for sharing it.

gret…
thnx for ur answers , and i agree with u , he has a good way to present islam … but we cant allow him to commit such a huuuuge mistakes :s

We should appreciate what he’s doing, me thinks.

Yeah you’re right. In the time while many women over here didn’t believe that hijab is obliged claiming that this wasn’t mentioned in Quran, many (including me) after listening to his lessons wore hijab and defended it as obliged by every Muslim woman. But in the vid actually they focus on not taking his words as unquestionable despite his acheivments in leading some people to the right track…

ok i didnt say that he is bad , and no said that …
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt h was arguin about takfir chaytan , he said ‘’ echaytan makafarchi "
and God makes it sooooo clear in the quran that chaytan is kafir … dude when someone like him callin himself ‘’ da3ia islami ‘’ doesnt even know the first lesson in islam : ''Allah is our God , chaytan is our enemy ‘’
gret , there is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig difference between ‘’ 3alim din " and ‘’ 7akawati ‘’
and 3amr khaled belongs to the 2nd category :smiley: so he cant give fatawa
and this is why a lot of ppl asked him to go to al azhar to study there …

Amr khaled never gave fatwa. If we’ll agree he’s “7akawati” so he was doing his job but gave a wrong info, and that what they are focusing on and actually said in the video. But they didn’t mention fatwa.
Moreover, he received a diploma from an Islamic Studies Institute. With my respect and total love to Azhar, not just studing there one would be mofti, they must be specialized too. I studied in Azhar, would you take fatwa from me as granted? Of course not, cause that wasn’t my major. Anyway, I don’t remember that he ever gave fatwa…

ok he didnt gave it , so what about wrong info ; im dont have time to check if what he says is right or wrong , should i believe all what he is tellin us about rasoul w sa7aba w anbya2 …
duuuude i’ll never listen to him , hamdullah there a lot of books where i can find the truth
someone who said about my prophete : ‘’ ya gama3a ennabi fashal , aywa fashal "
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mafish fashil 2addak ya mota5allif , dude he is lucky he is not infront of me

OMG! yeah he wasn’t infront of you but infront of Allah…la 7awl wala qwata ila billah…

About Islamic teachings as general, If I were you, I would take from reliable here and reliable there and not to stick to only one person no matter how famous he is. Actually that what to learn from the video you posted.
Anyway, Amr Khaled has a personal website, our duty is to notify him with such videos so to explain himself or to correct it.

duuuude a lot of 3olama2 and machayekh have already notified him about his mistakes … and he didnt reply this is what makes me furious , u can make mistakes we r humans but dont keep goin on ur faults
" al 3tirafo bil khata2i fadila "

right. iza kan keda, I mean if that what really happens and he ignores correcting his mistakes, so rabena yehdi…

w yehdina kollina …